Hey all! Wannabe one hot Mama! Looking for support!

Options
Joshsjen
Joshsjen Posts: 121 Member
Hey all new to my fitness pal and to the group looking for some friends for support! I have two kids and a big part of losing weight is for them but also not going to lie would love to be the hot mom and wife on the block :)! Anyone in the same boat?

Replies

• 2EggsSeparated
    Options
    I'm not going to lie, a big part of my motivation to lose weight is that I would like to look good again.
  • His_Buttercup2015
    His_Buttercup2015 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah! Nothing wrong with wanting to be a milf lol
  • AmandaMarie916
    AmandaMarie916 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Heck ya! I'm doing this for my son as well as myself. It's ok to want to be the hot mama. I do too.
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    yep. I am close to goal (have been awhile, just seem to be yo yo ing around it...) I love feeling good about myself again. You can do this! Feeling attractive is much of what makes you that way...
  • jorgele
    jorgele Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey don't forget us dads are here too, I'm trying to be a hot dad, lol anyway feel free to add me....good luck with your goals!
  • marinella69686
    marinella69686 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this also and can use moral support! Remember when traffic stopped while you crossed the street? Want to get there again!
  • kimberlyanne57
    Options
    I'm with ya! Want to look and feel better! Feel free to add me.
  • phillrachel
    Options
    I'm with you. Mommy of two and married 10 years. I want to be a hot mom and hot wife. Feel free to add me. You can do this. One day soon we will be turning heads!
  • Joshsjen
    Joshsjen Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Thanx For the replies all! Good to know im not the only vain one out there :) Together we can do this!! Beach bodies here we come!