FINALLY Under 300! Anywone else make a small victory this we

Options

Replies

• Robin1109
    Robin1109 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Yours is not a small victory!! Way to go!

Mine is quite small but gave me a little lift. I put on a shirt that’s normally very tight on my upper arms. It’s a short sleeve button up I wear under vests so I usually suffer the tightness. I grabbed it to wear one morning this week fully expecting the same discomfort in my upper arms all day from being squeezed and……..IT WAS LOOSE! I obviously lost some inches in my arms. That was a nice little small victory.
  • austinusn
    austinusn Posts: 38
    Options
    Congratulations from me too -- that is a GREAT victory!!! :D
  • anij67
    anij67 Posts: 21
    Options
    You are all doing so GREAT!!! I can't wait for even a small victory for me too! Keep it up and keep motivating others like myself with your amazing stories!!:bigsmile:
  • zinzyanne
    zinzyanne Posts: 1
    Options
    Holy moly!!! Congratulations!!!!!!! That is such an amazing accomplishment and I know that since you have already gotten this far, nothing can stop you now!!! Keep it up!!! WOW!
  • curlygirl71
    curlygirl71 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME and a BIG victory! Celebrate by buying a new outifit! My heaviest was 275 and I was 226 when I started MFP. My first mini goal is to get to 199. When I hit I just might cry because I haven't been under 200 since 1994; the year I got married.

Congratulations on your fantastic achievement :-)
  • shaggys
    shaggys Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    :drinker: 51 POUNDS!
    That is HUGE!
    Congratulations!
  • cccathyyy
    cccathyyy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of the wonderful comments, everyone! I know it's not really a small victory in whole, but after being at a plateau for about a month, the 2 lb loss to get me over the hump was great! Congratulations all of your victories! :)
  • blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    OMG! That is so awesome! I am right behind you girlie. I am 15lbs away. I canna wait!!!!
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Congrats I know when I hit that 299 I was pretty dang excited. 51 lbs is awesome..and I know believe me when we have ALOT to lose and a long way to go (biggest was 390lb) we often don't give ourselves credit for the little things...I still have 100lbs to go but i've lost 120 so yippi for me. And yippi for you..you're going to enjoy being below 250 and 200 and ect. Keep it up!
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    51 lbs is a massive amount ,bet you couldnt even pick that weight up now ,well done you are amazing :)
  • Soon2beskinny73
    Soon2beskinny73 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a very HUGE victory :smile: I can't wait to get under the 300 lbs. mark , I know when I got under the 400 lbs. mark I was so elated and it just keeps getting better with each loss every week!!! Keep up the wonderful work , your doing awesome :flowerforyou:
  • SraArroz
    SraArroz Posts: 238
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Keep up the good work! You are one of the reasons I :heart: MFP! You're a real inspiration to the rest of us. Thank goodness for the ability to share in the celebrations and in the struggles with others who are on the same path towards being fit and healthy! :drinker:
  • saligator
    saligator Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    wooooooohooooooooooo!!!! well done you!! keep up the good work!
  • resptech97
    resptech97 Posts: 147
    Options
    HEY COOL! I also got under 300 this week! It DOES feel great!
  • Robin66
    Robin66 Posts: 103
    Options
    That's a huge accomplishmemt. Be proud girl and keep up the hard work.
  • lisajuly
    lisajuly Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    That's not a small victory--it's a HUGE victory! Congrats :flowerforyou:
  • shawnalmil
    shawnalmil Posts: 137
    Options
    Well first I want to say that I don't think anything about 51 pounds lost or breaking 300 is a small victory! That is an AWESOME victory and you should be proud of yourself for what you've accomplished!!

I have a small victory - this was my first week of the Insanity workout program and I completed the workout EVERY DAY so far! This has been a busy week and the 5am mornings were tough and this morning, despite being a little slow to get around, I still got up and did it and even noticed some progress over the course of the week from Monday to this morning. So I was pretty darn stoked about that!
    i agree that its a big weight loss, but im thinking ,maybe why she said small victory is because she still has a bit to go! but you know what your doing awesome and keep it up!!!!!!!!!
  • Corbinsmom
    Corbinsmom Posts: 117
    Options
    There are some amazing acompliments!!! I'm so proud of y'all!!!Celebrate all the victory's none are small. They are all wonderful!!!!!!!!!!! We should all do the happy dance for each other!!! GREAT GREAT GREAT JOB!!!!
  • Tywana
    Tywana Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You are the woman! You go girl! Many, many, many, congrats, I am very, very happy for you. You are beautiful, keep up the great work! :wink: :laugh: :happy:
  • LoveMy4Kids
    LoveMy4Kids Posts: 231
    Options
    That must feel awesome for you!!! Way to go!!!! That is HUGE!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!