Hey Everyone!

Options
mag11389
mag11389 Posts: 11 Member
My name is Maggie and I've been on this site for about 4 months now. Really got into about 2 1/2 months ago. About 2 years ago I lost 40lbs but I put 20 back on so I'm trying to lose those 20 and hopefully 10 more. I lost the original 40 in about 3 months through a very low calorie diet and LOTS of exercise. I found though that when I went back to real life, I didn't know how to maintain my weight loss. So this time I'm trying to do it with a healthy diet and moderate exercise, nothing that I can't keep doing the rest of my life. I started out just watching calories but two weeks ago I added in moderate exercise. I love My Fitness Pal because it's really teaching me how to eat out. That's where I got in trouble after I lost my original 40. It's not all that fun to realize how many calories are in restaurant food but definitely needed information. Lol.

Replies

• antdogs
    antdogs Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    glad to see you on here! good stuff! i used the ap /website to learn how to eat too and to see hat i take in and what not to eat. and the community here has been great everyone here is nice! you can add me if you would like!
  • goNELYgo
    goNELYgo Posts: 7
    Options
    HI Maggie!

Congrats on your progress! I agree, eating out (and weekends for me) are tricky. I'm vegan and that can be trickier still. It seems the popular options are cheese dishes, quesadillas, nachos, etc but since I don't eat dairy it takes creativity to come up with a meal.