I'm shy

Options
Hi guys

I'm new to using the community part of MFP, I'm trying to lose another 30lbs which I gained by having the implant! Through the impant I gained 5 stone in 8 months! I am dying to feel comfortable with myself as I was already self conscious to begin with. I am working hard to achieve this but would like friends on this who can support me through my weight loss and vice versa.

I'm very shy lol

xxx

Replies

• careena1
    careena1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    HELLO, YOU CAN ADD ME AS YOUR FRIEND. I AM LOOKING TO LOSE TWENTY OR THIRTY MORE POUNDS. I WOULD SETTLE FOR THE TWENTY BUT THIRTY WOULD BE AWESOME!!! I STARTED AT 267, I AM NOW AT 189 EVEN THOUGH MY TICKER ONLY SHOWS A LOSS OF THIRTY NINE POUNDS I LOST THIRTY SOME POUNDS BEFORE JOINING MFP. :flowerforyou:
  • antdogs
    antdogs Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    hey hey you can add me! glad you joined here a lot of people here are awesome and very friendly! great support too!
  • jessichri
    jessichri Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Don't be shy! There is absolutely no point when we are all sharing such a personal experience with each other!! I would love to be your friend and hopefully we can motivate each other!! :)
  • Quadzilla4425
    Options
    Hello.

Review my profile and add me if I sound interesting. I'm always on. Either way good luck with your fitness goals