New and nervous (but hopeful too!)

Options
Hi Everyone......tried a million different things with some success.......still willing to reach out and try something new. Need support even thou I sometimes push it away. Would love to hear success stories, helpful tips, etc.......Thanks! Lori

Replies

• Quadzilla4425
    Options
    Hello.

Review my profile and add me if I sound interesting. I'm always on. Either way good luck with your fitness goals
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Are you trying to lose weight? Gain weight? Gain muscle? Lose fat? Train for a marathon? Just get healthy? Post a bit more about your goals and you will have a much easier time finding like minded friends.

I suggest heavy lifting, cardio only if you are trying to lose weight, eating enough protein and fat and calories, doing your research, and stick with the plan (but forgive yourself the occasional slip).

Here is how you find your BMR, your TDEE, how much to eat, what your body fat is, etc:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/937712-in-place-of-a-road-map-ver-3-0?hl=3.0

Good luck!
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Hey! Im new here as well and would love some more people around me on this, please feel free to add me!
  • anna12849
    Options
    I am finally seeing some success. I have every diet book written but what has been working for the last 45 days is tracking my calories and staying under 1200. Also have incorporated some walking . I am loosing slowly but steady..first time in years