118 Pound Weightloss Journey

Options
Hey everyone, I am just starting out a new workout at Planet Fitness in Kokomo, IN! I need tons of support from anyone willing to give it. My discipline is terrible but I am trying to work on that.

Add me if you would like to take this journey with me.

2066748.png

Replies

• SusanMPreston43
    SusanMPreston43 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I came back to MFP 5 days ago, and have 100 pounds to lose. We can all use extra support and encouragement! Feel free to add me!
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I'm right in this boat with you both! Please feel free to send me a friend request! :happy:
  • Stogie40
    Stogie40 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've been doing the healthy lifestyle for over a year and a half, and I'm on here daily. I've got a long ways to go, but I'm not giving up.
  • sghcab051411
    sghcab051411 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me also! I am always looking for new friends on here. I am new to mfp but am loving the support you can find on here. I have more than 118 to lose to get to my goal but one step at a time. Would love to chat and help wherever I can. So please, Add me and we can talk :)
  • mtc5995
    mtc5995 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have 142 more to lose - all of you can add me if you want. I am starting 30 Day Squat Challenge tomorrow, 50 Mile Walk Challenge on April 1. My hubs is also getting me 30 Day Shred tomorrow and treadmill. I will be hitting everything hard by Monday. I am determined to follow all the way through this time. I am hoping to reach my goal by the end of May 2014.
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent... I am 20 and had about 125 to start out with and have lost about 25 so far.

Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • TakingControl13
    Options
    I have 110 lbs to lose. My first goal is to lose 20 lbs by my Bday in June. Lol. You can do it!! Just try to stay motivated.
  • kbriggs0414
    kbriggs0414 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi I am new! I want to lose 25lbs :)
  • ShrinkingShona
    ShrinkingShona Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I've lost 100lbs in 250 days but I'm not at the end. I have another 60lbs to go to get to a healthy BMI.

I am on here all the time and love this place (and my friends here) so much! I have seen a bus load of people come and go on here and know how demotivating it can be to see people fall by the wayside. No chance of it happening with me though, so anyone who is interested can add me.
  • stefi2107
    stefi2107 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I've lost 122 pounds over the last 16 months. Anyone who wants to add me feel free I love making new friends!