Calling all girls 5 feet tall or less.

Options

Replies

• Sunlight2013
    Options
    I was 137 after I had my baby 9 months ago too. I lost weight by eating 1200 calories and exercising 5 times a week for a half hour each time. Good LUck!!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    5ft, and I weigh 109. Goal weight 103.
  • RangerJess
    Options
    I'm 5'1", my goal is 130 (what I was in high school, and weight didn't bother me). Once I reach that I may reevaluate.
  • missANWilson
    missANWilson Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Im 5ft1 and I'm aiming for 148 right now then maybe 130
  • stacygayle
    stacygayle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'10" and my goal is 110. I don't remember ever being that small so we'll see. I have 75 more pounds to go :sad:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and my goal is 20% body fat.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I'm 4'10'' and just joined today. I'm currently 125 and aiming for a muscular 110, since my workouts consist mainly of heavy lifting and moderate cardio.

^^^ Same ish
    Iam 126

5 ft 2 aiming for 110

4 inches taller--not close to the same. lol
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to accept my current body--a whopping 12-15 pounds more than i was last year. So, the body in my profile pic is the one I'm trying to be happy with.
  • stacek4
    stacek4 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and aiming for 130. My legs have always been my thickest part (I was a dancer for 9 years so it's where all my muscle is), however I'm lookig to be a toned and solid 130.
  • krenelynch
    krenelynch Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0. Started MFP January 2013 because at 43 it's getting harder to lose any weight and I felt weak for the first time in my life! I'm outside all the time and it was getting harder to do the things I love!

SW. 125
    CW 111

My first goal was 108 but I've just recently dropped that to 106.
  • Amanda372
    Amanda372 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 0 I'm aiming for 126 (9st) and will see if I go lower naturally.
  • stewarac
    stewarac Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    5ft 2, very curvy and aiming for 135. I'd like to actually LIKE what I see in the mirror :)
  • mamaomefo
    mamaomefo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    5', my first goal, according to my doctors request, is lose to 134, 4 pounds away. My next goal is 128. Since I'm middle aged I need a few more pounds than when I was 20, and doctor says she doesn't want my waist to be 24" now ????so I can just do cardio without trying specifically to reduce my waist circumference with spot exercising...YAY! I'm eating at 1200 cals a day, sometimes a little less.
  • mkadar66
    mkadar66 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    It has been since high school that I weighed 120.....I'm 4' 11" and just getting started on my journey. Seeing your goals right now is overwhelming to me...but should be my ultimate goal. Right now, I have a 1st goal of hitting 149. I felt "ok" at 135, but I really need to take this in stages.
    Options
    It has been since high school that I weighed 120.....I'm 4' 11" and just getting started on my journey. Seeing your goals right now is overwhelming to me...but should be my ultimate goal. Right now, I have a 1st goal of hitting 149. I felt "ok" at 135, but I really need to take this in stages.

don't let other people's goals deter you--half the time people make unreasonable goal weights anyway. Just work on being confident in your skin and not allowing other people's goals make you question your own.
  • nobleammonite
    nobleammonite Posts: 64 Member
    Options

don't let other people's goals deter you--half the time people make unreasonable goal weights anyway. Just work on being confident in your skin and not allowing other people's goals make you question your own.

This. Just because I'm also 4'11" and have a lower goal than you doesn't mean your goal is "wrong". Likely we have completely different body types! There are so many considerations (like medical ones) for individual goal weights that it's sort of useless comparing. And there's something to be said for setting small goals, too, because you can celebrate big time when you reach your goal and then set a new one if you need to!
  • meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and I want to get to 125
  • craft4fun
    craft4fun Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    5'0" my goal is 115.
  • mkadar66
    mkadar66 Posts: 11 Member
    Options

This. Just because I'm also 4'11" and have a lower goal than you doesn't mean your goal is "wrong". Likely we have completely different body types! There are so many considerations (like medical ones) for individual goal weights that it's sort of useless comparing. And there's something to be said for setting small goals, too, because you can celebrate big time when you reach your goal and then set a new one if you need to!

Thank you so much for that encouragement. I'm 46 and it sure isn't as easy as it used to be...that is fore sure. Had my daughter make me a bracelet that says "Its my year" and everytime I'm tempted by something to take me off the journey I plan to look at it and remember that I claim 2013 as MY year to do something for Mandy!!!
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'10" and aiming for 95lbs. I miss being 95 lbs.

I'm 115-117 lbs now.