How often do you log your weight ?

Options
I have been logging my weight once a week, every Monday. How often do you log in your weight here?

Replies

• stuttgartchick
    Options
    i only weigh myself once a week and log it once a week. for a while i weighed myself daily and the daily weight fluctuations drove me insane so i had to stop doing that. once a week is accurate is enough. set a day and a time and stick to it, at least that's my way and it has worked well for me.
  • StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    every Thursday morning! but my crazy butt weighs in every day sometimes more then once... it's an obsession!
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    every friday mornin
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Will be doing my every Tuesday morning .
  • jheller
    jheller Posts: 194
    Options
    Once a week if it goes down :-0
  • AngelaU1971
    Options
    OK, so I guess what I'm doing is good! Thanks!:tongue:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    1-2x/week. I weigh Friday & Monday. If I lose, I log it. If I gain, I wait til next weigh in and if it's still there, I log it.
  • wendytobin
    wendytobin Posts: 208
    Options
    i weigh everyday - like others i am obsessed!! but only record once a week on MFP

had noticed on some groups i am on or some of my MFP friends they seem to record twice a week for loss.
  • LuRox
    LuRox Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I used to weigh every day but only log once a week. But this week, I started weighing every day, and logging it every day...I'm trying an experiment for at least a month...of course weighing everyday and seeing the fluctuations doesn't bother me...but it does some people. To each his own I suppose!
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Whenever I make it to the scale. Literally. The scale is 100mi away at Mom and Dad's house. In fact, the 8lbs lost number you see on the ticker is probably VERY inaccurate. That was from a weigh-in over a month ago, and I've shrunk! :happy: I have to do it this way, because if I have the scale here I won't stay off of it. And I refuse to go by any scale except that one for the sake of accuracy, at least until I get well within range of my goal weight. For me, getting to weigh is a big event. I look forward to it, and it's AWESOME to see that bigger number come up. I think the first weigh-in was a 6lb loss and the last one was 2lbs. That just feels much better than seeing a quarter of a pound or no change at all. I like doing it this way. It works for me. I don't see any gains, so I don't notice the small fluctuations for feel like a failure. I just have to keep moving forward assuming the plan is working and seeing how loose my clothes are getting!
  • Troutman
    Troutman Posts: 28
    Options
    Everyday.
  • noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I weigh all the time but my offical weigh in day is Friday morning before I get dressed and that's my logged official number.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    never, lol. i don't like to weigh myself, my scale hates me
  • genann
    genann Posts: 236
    Options
    Once a week, on a Saturday or Sunday...:smile:
  • pmlow
    pmlow Posts: 1
    Options
    I have recorded my weight almost every day for the last 10-12 years (in calendar booklets). I weigh myself at least twice a day and many times more. I have been recording my weight on myfitmesspal.com everyday (up, down, or sideways). But that's just me.:happy: