15 months, new haricut, new me.

Options
Me 15 months ago 95kg (Feb 8th 2012)
12586283_6604.jpg

Me today 59kg (March 28th 2013)
IMG_20130328_224644_zps31440ea7.jpg

Just imagine what the rest of my body looked like then & now.

Replies

• michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    wow, what a huge transformation! way to go!! i think you should show us the whole body shot :bigsmile:
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    wow you look like a whole new person! :) congrats!
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    we do need a full body shot. and wow you look like a whole new person!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I imagine the rest looks great too. Funny, when I finally post my ultimate success story, it will probably be full body, no face! Congratulations!
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    What a difference those 15 months made. A new person emerged! Way to go. Keep up the great work, and can you tell us any secrets for maintaining our losses?
  • XoXoLJFitness
    Options
    Fantastic work! You obviously had a lot of hard work and dedication through your whole transformation! Love the new hair!
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    I don't have a full body shot from before, I deleted it cause that made me cry & was actually the photo that got me started on here. I should have kept it.
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Amazing Change! Congrats!
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a transformation!! Congrats:flowerforyou:
  • Luvmichnata
    Luvmichnata Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! Very inspirational. Way to go and you look great! :)
  • AMHouse85
    AMHouse85 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    You look great! I love the cut and color on you.
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,249 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Wow, what a transformation. You should be so proud.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    Options
    What a difference those 15 months made. A new person emerged! Way to go. Keep up the great work, and can you tell us any secrets for maintaining our losses?

Yeah bloody hard work hahaha.

I actually got to my goal weight of 65kg in 7 months, but beat it buy a whole 1kg when I got there. Since then I've not been able to slow down at all. I only just joined my very 1st gym last month & did most of it from Zumba at home, running 10km a day or some awesome vids from YouTube. I walk with my Fitbit over 20,000 steps a day minimum & am hitting 30,000 + a day now. That as well as a workout each day, sometimes not always logged. I've made my back problems less intense (I could not work for years because of it) and have run out shin splints.

I don't have rest days, not one yet even when sick with food poisoning. No cheat days, cause I'm only cheating myself. No days where I do a half-hearted workout. It's all or..all.

Tough part is getting into the habit. Easy part is staying there.

BTW: The hair was just washed, so it's not even styled at the moment. Normally it's all messed up look & looks better. It was bright pink a few days ago, but that made me look kinda pale so I bleached it out.
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I love the way 95KG became 59KG LOL! You reversed the numbers. Good work!
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    "I don't have rest days, not one yet even when sick with food poisoning. No cheat days, cause I'm only cheating myself. No days where I do a half-hearted workout. It's all or..all."

This started out as a "WOW, you did great" success story. Your weight loss is fabulous, and you rock the new hair cut. You look wonderful. But at the risk of being a Debbie Downer, and no one wants to be one in a success story, the above statement made me feel sad for you. It's okay to rest, and it's appropriate to take time off when you are ill. In fact, I think what you are doing is unhealthy. No hate, just some concern.

The haircut does look great on you. Not everyone can pull off a cut like that.
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Screams!!! Ahhhhhh!! This MY MFP! I get to watch you daily fight hard & work hard!! Its been a pleasure to see you lately kick it up at the gym too. You are such an inspiration and Im very excited to see you fly!

Oh and I didnt know you in the beginning but in your 'Before' picture I can see your sadness or rather your "This cant be my very best" face. And in your 'After' picture I can see your excitement for your future.

Thank you for posting!
    I LOVE your hair and willingness to be daring!!
  • estrange22
    estrange22 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    "I don't have rest days, not one yet even when sick with food poisoning. No cheat days, cause I'm only cheating myself. No days where I do a half-hearted workout. It's all or..all."

This started out as a "WOW, you did great" success story. Your weight loss is fabulous, and you rock the new hair cut. You look wonderful. But at the risk of being a Debbie Downer, and no one wants to be one in a success story, the above statement made me feel sad for you. It's okay to rest, and it's appropriate to take time off when you are ill. In fact, I think what you are doing is unhealthy. No hate, just some concern.

If you feel great with no rest days, why take a whole rest day? if you're getting good sleep at night and feel rested throughout the day, you're doing what is right for you!
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    Options

It's a choice I made not to take rest days. I have ADHD, I can break a habit easy...if I take a day off then I'll fin an excuse not to do it again. SO the choice for me was to not take a rest day. I'm fine. I have the energy to keep up. I'm healthy & fit. I was only ill for about 3 days, but it did wreck my running for a long time.
  • skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    WOW is right you look like a totaly different person. OMG so proud:drinker: :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options

If you feel great with no rest days, why take a whole rest day? if you're getting good sleep at night and feel rested throughout the day, you're doing what is right for you!

Because she didn't feel great, she was sick with food poisoning.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!