friends needed

Options
Hi All,

I have no active friends on here :sad: I'm a runner, animal lover, and vegetarian. I have actually reached my goal weight but looking to get a 6 pack and run a marathon now. I am hoping to find friends with similar goals.

Thanks for reading!

Replies

• PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    Well I'm not a vegetarian but I am active and trying to get a six pack so our goals are similar. Well I hate running so we're kinda close
  • jrobinson143
    jrobinson143 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Well I'm not a vegetarian either but i have plenty of meatless days :) and eat very healthy. I'm not a runner but I'm commited to working out 5 days a week, weights and cardo. I've almost reached my goal and am working on a stomach that will look awesome in a bikini :)
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    This relationship may be formed based on one question:

Do you feed your dog vegetarian dog food or do you let him eat meat?
  • alkonost0
    alkonost0 Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm not vegetarian, but I don't eat a lot of meat, but I am a runner and a big animal lover, so you can add me if you'd like.
    I'm still working on my weight goal :( I hope until summer I'll look good in bikini :)
  • allday2
    allday2 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I consider myself a runner....Try to get in atleast 100 miles a month. Done about 12 1/2 marathons and 0ne full....Feel free to add me
  • weimgirl5
    Options
    Thanks guys! I have many new friends now :happy: And if you're vegetarian animal-loving runner that wants to get a 6 pack and run a marathon, that's a bonus :bigsmile: I only really have one requirement, no animal haters!

As far as my dog/cats, they eat meat (I'm also a veterinarian).
  • Zonia40
    Zonia40 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well as the owner of 3 dogs and 7 cats I'll qualify as an animal lover :smile: and I'm in need of friends on here
  • alice74
    alice74 Posts: 28
    Options
    runner, dog lover, cat lover - always welcoming new friends! Request sent..
  • kissiefur525
    Options
    Hello everyone. I'm Christopher. I'm fairly new to counting calories, and for me it's a bit harder since I have to watch my sodium also. (1500 to 2000 a day.) I would welcome any new friends or helpful advice.