Options
    very inspiring! keep it up girl!!!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • gemini53181
    Options
    Great progress. Right now I am doing Turbo Fire. I plan to do either Insanity or Chalean Extreme next. You look awesome. I am going to send you a friend request. I need all the encouragement that I can get.
  • Amas77
    Amas77 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results!! Good for you!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WOWWWWWWWWWWW...That is amazing...I see so much success from that program and you have made it work for you!!! Congrats to your results and continued lifestyle...
  • kazzsjourney
    kazzsjourney Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    wow fabulous result!
  • EmilyGMcK
    EmilyGMcK Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Can really notice it in your legs! amazing!
  • allysonvb
    allysonvb Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Just ended month one, and like you, I'm. Not a hard body type. I've done pretty well, though and can't wait for month 2. I agree completely about ditching the scale and doing measurements! You better order your grey T-shirt girl, you definitely earned it! Great job!
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Amazing results. You are doing a fantastic job. Keep up the good work!!!
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Terrific transformation!!! Congrats girl!! That is great!!
  • Jenn5024
    Jenn5024 Posts: 27
    Options
    Wow!!!! This is truly inspiring! Keep up that mindset and momentum and you will get to your finial goal!
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    That's bananas! Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!