Looking for REAL people

Options
Looking to get my friends list built up of some great friends...

Need positive friends that are willing to keep their moto and mine up...

First off.. I am married.. I am not looking for any relationship junk.. I am just looking for support...

So keep that in mind...

I am wanting all the REAL friends...

Dont be fake be real.. if you can pass that.. and stay active on here... while showing support we should be friends....

Replies

• rbartlett9671
    rbartlett9671 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    LOL!!!! I couldn't agree more... sometimes I read some of these posts and I wonder if the F in MFP means something else...

Feel free to add me :) I'm not really a friend collector so I don't often *send* friend request, but anyone who wants to be friends is welcome to send me a request.

I DO comment and encourage but, just so you know, my son has just had surgery so I'm not as active on the commenting as I usually am.

Clear skies :)

Richard
  • deleted4school
    Options
    LOL!!!! I couldn't agree more... sometimes I read some of these posts and I wonder if the F in MFP means something else...

Feel free to add me :) I'm not really a friend collector so I don't often *send* friend request, but anyone who wants to be friends is welcome to send me a request.

I DO comment and encourage but, just so you know, my son has just had surgery so I'm not as active on the commenting as I usually am.

Clear skies :)

Richard

Nice to meet you Richard
  • HSingMomto7Kids
    HSingMomto7Kids Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Be glad to add me!!!
  • deleted4school
    Options
    Be glad to add me!!!

Sending FR now!! :D

2 replies is better than none right :D

Sorry people I dont have ripped abs 'yet' and I dont have sexy pictures.. but I am REAL and I am here to get in the shape that I want to be in :D
  • Julem22
    Julem22 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like, I am married, have two kids, work full time....and I focus on my eating, exercise and this site to lose my last 13 pounds!
  • grdaze
    grdaze Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday. I'm not always great about commenting, but I do offer support when I get a second. Feel free to add me.
  • Griffin220x
    Griffin220x Posts: 399
    Options
    Add me if you wish I'm on everyday.
  • phoximom
    phoximom Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    me too! I log in daily!
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I always joked that the round 2-liter bottle is more economical than a six-pack, so that's how my belly is shaped. Lame joke, I know...

Anyway, I'm just starting my journey as well. Feel free to add me if you consider me real, lol.
  • elsbbels
    elsbbels Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm on here every day and happy/ glad to give support, I've had a friends clear up of people recently as they weren't on here regularly/able to give regular support, or just plain annoying with ridiculous posts :D I gladly welcome new supportive friends :)
  • lyn_2013
    lyn_2013 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! :)
  • FireEngineRedHead
    FireEngineRedHead Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'm on here every day and happy/ glad to give support, I've had a friends clear up of people recently as they weren't on here regularly/able to give regular support, or just plain annoying with ridiculous posts :D I gladly welcome new supportive friends :)

^^^ She's great ^.^ I'm here everyday too and I am like super actively trying to lose weight and help others (:
  • LaserMum
    LaserMum Posts: 133
    Options
    Sorry people I dont have ripped abs 'yet' and I dont have sexy pictures.. but I am REAL and I am here to get in the shape that I want to be in :D

I don't have ripped abs either - and probably never will! :sad:

I'm fat, frumpy and over 50. Want to change the "fat" but the rest is just me! :laugh:

Happy to be a friend anytime.
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I'm about as real as they come. Getting close to 50 and trying to get in shape. I don't always make my calorie goal, but I log in every day, do my exercise, and share support. Anyone else who's also plugging away, feel free to add me.
  • Karri_Lynn
    Options
    I am on everyday and a very active supporter! :) Always looking to encourage and be encouraged.
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 2 gorgeous girls -- lost over 30lbs when I first joined then it got away from me and now I am back, motivated and ready to lose it all again!! for good!!

Feel free to add me :)
  • selina884
    selina884 Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

I am an active member, however please don't if your food intake is on "private" (I dont understand the point of this)
  • ngottstein
    Options
    Hi there! Would love to have more friends. Joined MFP a year ago & still plugging away. Not much weight loss but I have toned up a lot. Ordered P90X & plan to start that next week. I'm married, 2 school age kids & full time job. Would love to help motivate anyone so feel free to add me. Have a great day! Norma
  • Jess139
    Jess139 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm new to all of this and really need support too so please add me too! I'm a mommy of 2 and work full time but I plan to log on everyday and start making a real change in my life!
  • JennNH12
    JennNH12 Posts: 56
    Options
    I am real and on everyday!! I thought having friend on here would be useless at first. But to be honest, the motivation and encouragement I have gotten from my friends has been a driving force for me. You sound pretty serious....add me if you would like!!!!