Ive Reached my First Goal in 3 months...

Options
So when i stepped on the scale today.....i realized that 30 lbs is gone for EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the smallest ive been in 4 years!!! and i have absolutely NO plans on stopping!

As many people do, I made small goals for myself, my first one being 30 pounds. Today I've Reached that goal! I cannot even express in this writing how freaking excited i am! If my son wasn't sleeping this morning from being on Spring break, i probably would have screamed and yelled and shouted of joy! I started at 270 mid December 2012, today i weigh 239.6! Next goal See 21_ i dont even care if it is 219!!!! just to see that 1 in there will be a greeeeeat accomplishment!!

*runs off doing a happy dance*

Replies

• DKrisAn
    DKrisAn Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! Congrats!
  • nettasue35
    nettasue35 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • laraghdooley
    laraghdooley Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. 30 pounds in 3 months is impressive!! Keep up the good work :)
  • prjoy98
    prjoy98 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Determination is all you need to keep going! and 30lbs in 3 months is definitely impressive!
  • jackieleannebowman
    jackieleannebowman Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I as well set small goals for myself and reached my first one today too! (only 20lbs in 3 months lost), but I am in better shape and at a weight that I haven't been in almost 10 years!!! I totally relate to your excitment, and you need to celebrate these milestones!!! Thanks for posting, I love these success stories, they dirve me to keep going!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    How impressive! Keep it up! Small goals do indeed make a big difference...you do it girl!
  • jheads
    jheads Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!
  • lindaeve09
    lindaeve09 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What a great feeling.
  • Luvmichnata
    Luvmichnata Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    What a great job! I love the small goal idea-keeps you motivated..Keep up the great work :)
  • MrsTorresisBACK
    MrsTorresisBACK Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congratulation!!! WAY TO GO!! keep that momentum and MAN it's going to be amazing (already is i see). Keep up the great work!
  • DeannaHizon
    Options
    Keep up the great work!!! I love the banner you have that says, "If it doesn't challenge you, it won't change you". So very true! Congratulations and keep up the great work!
  • Jewles1285
    Jewles1285 Posts: 119
    Options
    Thank you EVERYONE!!!!!!! I am on cloud nine this morning!!! All of your support means the world to me!!!!!
  • grdaze
    grdaze Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    what a great feeling!!! keep it up! :)
  • nnoifeld
    nnoifeld Posts: 116
    Options
    great job! It is such an awesome feeling when you reach a goal.
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!!
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Way to work hard!
  • Godscanvas
    Options
    Do that Happy Dance, You deserve it and it burns calories- I do the same thing, set attainable goals (except I seem to have hit a hard place, my weights not moving right now!) Good For You and Keep It Up :)
  • Jewles1285
    Options
    Do that Happy Dance, You deserve it and it burns calories- I do the same thing, set attainable goals (except I seem to have hit a hard place, my weights not moving right now!) Good For You and Keep It Up :)

*happy dances around my office* hahahaha

Keep plugging away, you'll see the rewards soon!
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! That's great!!
  • Jewles1285
    Options
    Thanks again everyone!! Im still floating through my day!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!