Gotta Keep Pushing!!!

Options
Hi everyone! I've been doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred for 2 weeks and so far i've only lost 3 lbs. Granted, i can tell that my legs are sculpting nicely and i feel so much stronger! I just wish the scale would reflect that. I keep looking at my stomach though and getting discouraged because more than anything, that's what i would like to slim down. Just looking for words of encouragement to keep me going. I desperately want my slim/athletic body back!!!!

Replies

• BlackKat75
    BlackKat75 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Did you take your measurements at the start? If not, do so now, and compare them for when you end the program. Losing inches is what counts rather than the number on the scale!!!
  • melaniesbrown1
    Options
    I did at the beginning and i just retaped myself today in a couple of areas and it looks like ive lost a 1/2 inch in a couple of places. I still need to measure the rest when i get home. I guess I shouldnt expect much out of 2 weeks but i've seen pics of other people and the changes are so much more obvious! Makes me think something is wrong with me. I started doing 20-30 min of cardio in the morning on top of Jillians workout so we'll see if that helps. And of course i def watch what i eat and try and drink plenty of water (even though thats a major struggle!!!!).