New to this

Options
Hi I'm Krystina,

Height: 5'11
Weight: 198

I was on Jenny Craig for awhile which helped me loose 30lbs but its very expensive so I had to stop it. I did gain a few pounds back which may not seem to bad considering I'm pretty tall but I'm still not fully happy with body so I figured I'd try something different in hope to make some progress.

Replies

• Tenzuya
    Tenzuya Posts: 64
    Options
    Your in the right place, welcome.
  • shosho420
    shosho420 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Get your factual information from a doctor or a real website. Take things people say here with a grain of salt or your head will be filled with so much contradicting info you will leave worse off then you showed up.
  • Room4Improvement
    Room4Improvement Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. My name is Krystina and I have finally got to that point where I'm ready for a change. I am the mother of three and after my two oldest I was able to get all the weight off, but after this third one I have not been able to get the weight off. I just really need people to help keep me motivated and encouraged along the way.
  • denz77
    denz77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there
    I'm Dee have been on WW for a couple of years and found its costing a bit ... am also finding it tiresome wokring out the points. My friend recommended Fitness Pal and cant believe how easy it is ;o).
  • rosem1020
    rosem1020 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi there
    my name is Rose and I joined about 4 days ago. I have been on this site all day sometimes. It is so informative and the helpful. The biggest lesson for me was actually logging everything I was eating and realizing we don't realize how many calories we actually put in our mouths until we write it all down. by the end of the day, I look at a snack as how many calories it really is rather than mindlessly putting it in my mouth. i never realized how many times I would take a cracker here or there, an extra cheese string or whatever and then I started writing down everyting I ate and it really does help. feel free to add me
  • roxxx_25
    roxxx_25 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi!
    My name is Roxana and I was using this site last year but stopped. Im back and so determined to loose this weight!
    Im a 5'0 21 year old with 2 wonderful kids and weighing at 140lbs! My heaviest I have ever been was 155 due to pregnancy but cant seem to get past 135. I have changed my eating habits and started working out. My goal is to loose 25 lbs
  • lizandrea552
    lizandrea552 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Liz... I'm 25... live in california... and looking to loose some weight like everyone else here. I'm looking for motivation, please add me as your friend so we can help each other.
  • dreamingless
    dreamingless Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm 21, Female, London- just looking to meet some new fitness pals :)

Feel free to add me so we can motivate each other

x
  • lizp114
    lizp114 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm sure your going to love the site, it is a great way to help you keep track of your workouts, food, and the progress you make. You can also learn alot of new things and meet alot of cool people on here. Please feel free to add me.
  • PamelaGatorMom
    PamelaGatorMom Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Get your factual information from a doctor or a real website. Take things people say here with a grain of salt or your head will be filled with so much contradicting info you will leave worse off then you showed up.

^^^ MOST HONEST THING I'VE READ ON A THREAD!!! ^^^ :flowerforyou:
  • Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    hey all just looking for new friends fill free to add me :)