A 5# bag of sugar...

Options
is what I lost my first week on MFP! So excited and ready to do this but I need some friends to motivate me.

I successfully logged in 6 out of 7 days and enjoy seeing how everyone else is doing. The food diaries are awesome and give great examples of meals I wouldn't think of. I think variety is the key for me sticking to this...

I'll be your cheerleader if you will be mine... :) By the way.. I have 15 bags of sugar to go!

Replies

• sarahd2002
    Options
    I will be here cheering you on every step of the way!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • tracymat
    tracymat Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I've lost almost 5 bags and have about 6 more to go!

I added you as a friend.

We got this!!!
  • CTCMom2009
    CTCMom2009 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Great job! Success like that is always motivation to keep going... I'm about 15# of sugar shy of my goal weight as well. Lost 6 bag so far.
  • oslady88
    oslady88 Posts: 3
    Options
    I lost a whole bag of dog food. The big one!

I'm not carrying around 7 gallons of milk any more!
  • cam3502
    cam3502 Posts: 12
    Options
    I can't believe all the sugar that has been lost!!!! I work in the food industry and food is what I struggle with so I equate everything back to that.

My actual goal is to lose a case of ground beef. 80#. Eight -10 pound tubes of raw burger. If you ever shop at Sam's take a look at a tube of ground beef in the meat case. THAT'S A LOT OF FREAKING FAT TO LOSE!!!

Sorry guys, I am a little off my rocker today - I have tomorrow off and I am so excited!!!