I need some help!

Options
dad4192
dad4192 Posts: 21 Member
I have been drinking water and tea. Thats it. I am getting a little water logged. I drink 6-8 16 oz bottles of water a day plus 4 8oz glasses of lightly sweetened tea a day. I tried OJ but the calories in it seemed a bit much. Any thoughts?

Replies

• rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    WHY?! Do you have time to do anything else besides pee?!

That's 128 oz a day, where 64 (8 X 8 oz) is considered "target" for most peeps.
  • dad4192
    Options
    Oddly enough I dont do that all that often. Just tired of drinking the same thing every day
  • astronomicals
    astronomicals Posts: 1,537 Member
    Options
    wtf is the question?? i drink nearly 2 gallons a day.. peeing is good
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    If you like water - but are bored with the taste why not get some MIO or Crystal Light liquid water enhancer. They are good and dont have calories.
  • xTJSx
    xTJSx Posts: 106
    Options
    Fruit teas ? Green Teas ? I am addicted to Green tea with lemon at the moment also loving the raspberry and echinacea *sp
  • dad4192
    Options
    Apologies, multitasking sucks for me. The question was supposed to be "What healthy drinks are out there?" Must juices I see are 100+ calories and contain very little actual fruit juice. OJ wasnt bad but the 140 a glass was a bit much. I have tried the water additives but have never really cared for the taste.