Greetings!

Options
I've been using MFP for quite a while now and it's really changed my life. But-- I have yet to add many people to my friends and I would love to do that! I love to motivate and be motivated by others. I have my diary as open.

My name is Jesse. I'm 23 years old and as of last March I have lost 36 pounds. I am 1/3 of the way through 30 Day Shred. I also have been doing Roller Derby for 8 months now so I skate around 3-5 days a week (as much as I can, really!) My job is retail and allows for me to constantly be moving, cleaning, and at the very least, standing on my feet.

My diet isn't always the best because I live on a very small budget, but I've been working on tweaking that to cheap AND healthy. I am always open to hear advice and recipes from others!

Lets be friends! :D

Replies

• Tenzuya
    Tenzuya Posts: 64
    Options
    Hi Jesse
    we should totally be friends =)
  • fitma2013
    fitma2013 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm fairly new to MFP but loving it. I have a lot to lose but am on my way and would love some additional support. My diary is open and I am familiar with eating on a budget.
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    Great work Jesse! roller derby, how cool!!! I'm happy when I can walk w/out falling so I'll leave the wheels for others. :)
    feel free to add me you & anyone else