Where'd all the Canadian's go?

Options

Replies

• sunshineshardz
    Options
    Prairie girl checkin in!! Good Ol' Saskatchewan Eh!! ;)
  • alexia99
    alexia99 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Lovely B.C here!!:tongue:
  • pitapocket
    pitapocket Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Winnipeg in still hanging out here
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I'm from Ontario and I'm here!
  • jenibookworm
    Options
    Ontario checkin in.
  • labelleariane
    labelleariane Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Montreal, QC

A post coast to coast
  • atynk
    atynk Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Windsor, Ontario checking in!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I'm in B.C. thought I'd check in and see how the canadians are doing? Are you still here?
  • pitapocket
    Options
    I'm in Winnipeg and thought I'd join you in the check in. Still here and still using this site daily.
  • DeserveVictory
    DeserveVictory Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Albertan born and raised! :drinker:

What was the "Canadian eh?" topic?
  • xquiz8
    xquiz8 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here, and I'm in Ontario.
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Albertan born and raised! :drinker:

What was the "Canadian eh?" topic?

I just wanted to see if we were still here. There doesn't seem to be a topic to this thread, but when has that ever stopped us from having an opinion? eh?
  • YummyTpn
    YummyTpn Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Saskatoon is here too, please feel free all my fellow Canucks, to add me as a friend...and I'd love to know about any Canadian-based threads! Thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • YummyTpn
    YummyTpn Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I should have been more specific - Nova Scotian checking in!

so does that mean you only want to know about Nova Scotian? because I am here from Brampton, Ontario

I don't want to speak for anyone else, but what I think all this gentleman meant is for others here to know he's from Nova Scotia, not that he just wants to hear from fellow Nova Scotians. Everyone else here is saying where they live, so I believe he was just doing the same. Just sayin'! :wink:
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Bumping this thread to wish all Canadians happy Thanksgiving! I'm going at it carb-free!!

I did one TG already last week with my family due to scheduling (grandparents in from Ottawa) and I just want to push myself to say NO (thank you) to my mother-in-law who is Italian and will feed me.

Of course this means lots of questions as to why I'm only eating turkey and carrots but I’m used to people constantly commenting on my food. When you advocate a nutritional lifestyle that causes people to analyze what you eat so I guess I can’t complain; I kind of asked for it I suppose. At least I don't really like thanksgiving food, no loss on potatoes or stuffing and pie crust is gross. Wish me luck!

- Markham, ON here :)
  • pitapocket
    Options
    Ha[ppy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians.
  • labrat26
    labrat26 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    checkin in from province of Quebec.....actually from Ontario, and lived in Manitoba for a while too.....purely Canadian.....Happy Thanksgiving...
  • labrat26
    labrat26 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    oh Heather from Markham...hang in there ...soon families will recognize different food styles....I cook my thanksgiving dinner with one vegetarian, one gluten intolerant, one lactose intolerant, and still everyone has plenty to eat...It just is a bit of a challenge, but it all works out.....My daughter has gone to Washington for the weekend, and the host family will have a turkey dinner for her group today, but she is celiac, so she took her own rice pasta and some sauce, just in case the bird was stuffed, flour was used anywhere. I will make my dinner gluten free, so she can have leftovers when she comes home..... i know you will do well with the low carb.....Enjoy as much as you can.
  • anewme57
    Options
    B.C. here (Kamloops for sure) Canucks lost last night:noway:
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Checking in from sunny Surrey BC! Hope all of you are doing well on the health and fitness journey!