Name a song that motivates you!

Options
Name a song or songs that motivates you!

One of mine is; Andrew Rayel (feat. Jano) - How Do I Know (Club Mix)

Replies

• Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Fat bottomed girls..Queen.
    Anything really rocky.
  • harleyspataro
    Options
    My workout playlist has a variety of music. I like to speed it up and slow it down. Marcy playground-sex and candy is a good starting song. I also have tool-the pot bassnectar-basshead jayz-big pimpin and a lot more randomness haha but it gets me pumped and helps me stay at a good pace. Yeah yeah yeah-heads will rollremix is a good jam too ;)
  • edessad
    edessad Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Bat Out Of Hell...any day of the week. Excellent running song/album
  • tppchef
    tppchef Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    During martial Arts: AC/DC You shook me all Night Long! GNR Paradise City! During a cardio workout: Current radio
  • TehNoms
    TehNoms Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have a few different lists I use depending on my mood. I have a rock one filled with bits of Slipknot, Disturbed, and Rammstein. I have a dance one with some Pitbull, Christina, and *****cat Dolls. And another one that is just a bunch of techo mixes I found here and there. It is gonna sound silly, but there is a song on the Moulin Rouge soundtrack by Fatboy Slim called Because We Can Can... It usually gets me going on the treadmill.
  • BrittanyMegan88
    BrittanyMegan88 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Tonight mine is "Bad Fish" by Sublime, but it changes pretty frequently, haha.
  • andreafischer1982
    andreafischer1982 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    when i am running i love
    Eye of the tiger (rocky)
    and Stronger by Kelly Clarksen
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,212 Member
    Options
    Billy Idol's Mony, Mony. When Billy's yelling in my ear "C'mon! C'mon!" you better believe I'm moving! Bruce Springsteen's Born to Run is great too.
  • PlantBasedGrace
    PlantBasedGrace Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My new favorite: I Love It by Icona pop
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    "Twilight Zone" by Golden Earring. When it comes on, I push harder on cardios.
  • bradbaumgarten
    Options
    Pursuit of Happiness by Kid Cudi/ the Steve Aoki remix.

Anything by Girl Talk, all of his albums are fast paced (no slow tracks) mixing a lot of old school hip hop with pop tunes. Awesome stuff.
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Let the bodies hit the floor by Drowning Pool!
  • mickeyullrich
    mickeyullrich Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Lose Yourself by Eminem
    Till I collapse by Eminem
    Born this Way by Lady Gaga
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    Pursuit of Happiness by Kid Cudi/ the Steve Aoki remix.

Anything by Girl Talk, all of his albums are fast paced (no slow tracks) mixing a lot of old school hip hop with pop tunes. Awesome stuff.

I love working out to Girl Talk too!

I always play "Feel So Close" by Calvin Harris when my workout is lagging because the beat is the perfect pace to really fly through cardio. And lately I've been playing "Don't You Worry Child" by Swedish House Mafia a lot too. But I have lots of 90s hip hop on my list and some rock songs too. "Blitzkrieg Bop" by the Ramones, "Hate To Say I Told You So" by The Hives, "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons, stuff like that.

I really rotate between the 90s hip hop and current house music though, as a rule. I don't listen to a lot of club stuff the rest of the time, but I love dance beats for working out. Even dub step.
  • oliviabog
    oliviabog Posts: 101
    Options
    Usually its got to be pretty heavy but nearing the end of a run when I've pushed myself to a new goal i like to listen to invincible by muse.
  • cedman1
    cedman1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Carmina Burana: O Fortuna.

I can walk through walls after listening to this.
  • fletchleg
    fletchleg Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    on a mission by Gabriella Cilmi always gets me moving when it comes on during my workouts.
  • wormstrup14
    Options
    I like how it feels by Enrique Inglesias
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    My new favorite is "My song knows what you did in the dark (light em up)" by fall out boy
  • loriamcq
    loriamcq Posts: 64
    Options
    We Come Running by Youngblood Hawke - makes me want to DANCE!