Younger/Older relationships

Options
I am curious on the thoughts behind older/ younger relationships. I have been with guys much younger and I will say that sexually we are on the same level. How does it work with older men/younger women?? I ask because my fiancee is having low libido issues. When we first started dating he expressed that he was looking for someone younger ( I am 42, he is 48 ) We have great sex as far as I'm concerned (when we do have it....when HE is is the mood as I'm almost always ready to go). I am wondering if he would have been more attracted to a younger girl and would not have had any libido problems. Is this why older men like younger women?? I am a very young 42 and I think this is why I have dated people 15 years younger.

Thoughts??? Men, I would like to hear from you too!!!

Replies

• Bmoviemama
    Options
    oops, he's 44....LOL it would matter if he ever read this...
  • Bmoviemama
    Options
    bump
  • MM_1982
    MM_1982 Posts: 374
    Options
    I've dated much older and much younger.

For me, I can get along with anyone. It just boils down to chemistry and physical attraction. I've gotten along great with both older and younger women.. and have had some bad dates with older and younger. Oddly enough, I feel like I can be my true self around older women. Not sure why, but I've always felt more comfortable around older women. I think because I'm so career driven and have been so independent since I was 18.

I love the whole idea of getting a SugarMama though! It'd be nice to be spoiled for a change..
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    My husband is about to be 45 and I am 32. Not only do I not have any complaints but I have never been so satisfied on such a regular basis in my life! Go old guys!!
  • Bmoviemama
    Options
    LOL Mike! (Sugar mama) I had some great relationships with younger guys but eventually I was tired of feeling like their mother and not their equal.
  • Bmoviemama
    Options
    My husband is about to be 45 and I am 32. Not only do I not have any complaints but I have never been so satisfied on such a regular basis in my life! Go old guys!!

:) maybe I'm just with the wrong guy for me
  • morticiamom
    morticiamom Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    See if talking/texting dirty, some suggestive looks, hot kisses, and lingering touches throughout the hours before bed don't get him with the program.
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    many men get bored in my opinion.... i think the only hope i have is if i dated someone in there late 30's (im 22)

OR sometimes the man will never get bored and the women will... its rare if two people are completely sexually attractive to eachother 10-30 years down the road... sad.. i wish life was not like that but sometimes it is....
  • red103112
    red103112 Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm 25 & my husband is 33 & he's too tired most of the time as well. But then again he does work like 10 hour days 6 days a week on a farm so it could be that. On average though men hit their prime in their 20's & women in their 40's.
  • Bmoviemama
    Options
    I'm 25 & my husband is 33 & he's too tired most of the time as well. But then again he does work like 10 hour days 6 days a week on a farm so it could be that. On average though men hit their prime in their 20's & women in their 40's.

I think this is pretty much true unless the guy is regularly active. Men do get bored but guess what??? so do women. Morticia, I brought another woman home!!! A much younger and cuter one and there were still issues!!!
    I may need a younger man ;)
  • xxjoellexx
    xxjoellexx Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am about to turn 45! My husband is 32. Been together 8 years and the chemistry is INSANE. GO FOR IT.
  • Bmoviemama
    Options
    I am about to turn 45! My husband is 32. Been together 8 years and the chemistry is INSANE. GO FOR IT.

Nice!!!
  • xxjoellexx
    xxjoellexx Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    It was the exact opposite of how you SHOULD do it. Met in a bar, he was in a band, fell for the little rocker boy toy...turned into love, married, have a 4 year old son, happy and so in love. Have a lot in common, that is the key. Never the #..
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Relationship, nah. Most likely not. Since I am an older guy I will throw out the standard perv line and say I would hang out and have fun with younger girls though. Meh. Luckily I don't have to worry about such stuff.