I'm so excited-IT FITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
caramel827
caramel827 Posts: 163 Member
So I have been on a weight loss roller coaster pretty much all of my life. I joke with my friends that I am the Ohio Oprah. Up and down..you know the drill. However, typically before I get the weight off I have given up and gave all of my smaller clothes away. Not this time...this time my breaking point occured when my size 14 jeans WOULD NOT FASTEN!!! I was like oh no-there is no way I am going back and at the rate I was going. That is the magical day in April when I googled and discovered myfitnesspal.

Fast forward....it was ninety four degrees today. I saw the size 10 jean dress in my closet taunting me. ..I thought-do I dare try it on. Or will it discourage me-it's from last summer. But I thought why not? AND IT FIT:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: ! Not "I had to squeeze in it fit" but a comfortable fit to the point that I can see in ten more pounds I would need an eight.

I can not tell you how excited I am! The biggest part of this is the fact that I also feel my weight loss this time is totally different then the times before..this time I am not hungry. I eat my calories and I have what I want to as long as it is within the limit. I work out but I'm doing things I enjoy doing. I don't force myself to do the treadmill-I don't like it. But I LOVE the elliptical...finally I feel this is a lifestyle change not a diet.

Just like Oprah..I had my AHA moment.......the size 10 is just one of many victories to come. ....

Thanks for reading. I just had to share!

THANK YOU MFP!!!!! :wink:

Replies

• AmberWilkie
    Options
    congrats! That must be such an awesome feeling!
  • AngelaU1971
    Options
    That'a awesome!!! Congrats!!! :smile:
  • theonlywayj316
    Options
    Great job!!
  • Corbinsmom
    Corbinsmom Posts: 117
    Options
    WOW That is wonderful! You are doign so great! Congrats!
  • skysilver
    skysilver Posts: 73
    Options
    Way to go girl xxxx You must be feeling on top of the world. I can just imagining you springing around the bedroom with pure joy in your heart.
  • sharonsylvester
    sharonsylvester Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, I can't wait to have the same experience.
  • Dive_Girl
    Dive_Girl Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! Thank you for sharing!!!
  • LettyM62
    LettyM62 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    that is totally AWESOME!!!!
  • LoveMy4Kids
    LoveMy4Kids Posts: 231
    Options
    Thats so cool!!
  • gailosborne
    gailosborne Posts: 435
    Options
    What an amazing feeling!!! Enjoy wearing it - I'm sure you look gorgeous!!! x
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful, congratulations! I know you'll reach your goal!
  • lreed
    lreed Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    SO FREAKING EXCITING!!!!:laugh: :laugh: Congratulations! What a fabulous way to keep motivated!
  • NancyMoedt
    NancyMoedt Posts: 207
    Options
    WTG!!! You should be so proud of yourself to keeping with the plan.

Thank you for being an inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!