New here :)

Options
Hi everyone I recently joined and im hoping to loose 30 pounds. loosing this will help me feel bette about myself I just always felt that I need a push and I finally found it. This app is amazing I never realized how I ate until now. I love to exercise but to me the eating is a liltle harder if anyone one has any recipes they would like to share it would be greatly appericiated I look forward to meeting all of you. Thank you :)

Replies

• DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    hi! welcome to MFP! lots of great info here and great people! as long as you work out and pay attention to your calorie intake and things like that you should have no trouble losing 30lbs!
  • pandageisha
    Options
    Hello, I'm glad you joined MyFitnessPal. It took joining here to realize that I wasn't getting as much calories as I should have. I have since then upped my caloric intake by about 400 calories, to get to the 1450 daily goal and have actually started to lose weight because my body no longer thinks I'm starving. Anyways, it is a great app/website and there are plenty of kind people on here who are willing to talk to you and encourage you when you need encouragement! Enjoy the website and the forums!! :):flowerforyou:
  • Haileyybrookee
    Haileyybrookee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    im new here too! and i wanna lose pretty much 30 lbs. too :)
  • selene16
    selene16 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well welcome.I'm sure we can both achieve our goals.