From Fat to Fit the last 200 metres

Options
I only joined a few weeks ago im using this site to get over my final hurdle i have 4 weeks to go on my last and final diet after 3 years of hard work training 8 to 10 times a week i am on my final goal after thats its maintenance for as long as i can hopefully well into my 50's. I'm now an acomplished runner, good amateur boxer and and endurance athlete...totally nuts when i look back at the overweight drunkaholic

I have enjoyed this journey and ive made it work by being a compulsive winner so through reading everything asking for help and trial and error i now have as good a background in nutrition, body recomposition and training as a professional and i will give it all back and try and be as helpful and as honest as i can if i can give one person what i have gained the journey would have been doubly worth it ...:smokin:
front.jpg

side.jpg

IMG_0351.JPG

IMG_0362.JPG

Replies

• sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Well done on your success, it must have been a lot of hard work. Maybe you could give me some tips on how to lose my stubborn belly fat. I'm not large, a size 10-12 (uk) and I only have about 10 - 12lbs to lose but I carry most of my weight around my middle. Any tips at all would be great.

once again, well done :glasses:
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Plus, it fixed your eyesight!

Just kidding. You have done very well and should be totally proud of yourself.
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! :)
  • gailosborne
    gailosborne Posts: 435
    Options
    You look great Tony!! What an achievement! Congratulations!!
    Gail x
  • Rivah67
    Rivah67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    well done you look great
  • nuttyrubs
    nuttyrubs Posts: 95
    Options
    which programme did you use
  • pearlyjools
    Options
    I see a man losing fat and re-gaining his self respect. Awesome work Tony!
  • kwaters7
    kwaters7 Posts: 129
    Options
    Hey man

Well done . What a transformation. You look great apart - apart from the tat - wrong club lol....
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Options
    You look really great! What a journey you had! Thanks for sharing these! :wink:
  • KikiG1991
    KikiG1991 Posts: 27
    Options
    wow, you've done such a great job! got any tips for that stubborn belly fat? because i have a lot :blushing: congrats on your accomplishment!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    you look GREAT! good job!!!!

tips on the belly fat would be mucho appreciated!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Plus, it fixed your eyesight!

Just kidding. You have done very well and should be totally proud of yourself.

lol!!!
  • F4play
    F4play Posts: 21
    Options
    Thanks everyone my ego/head is now bigger than my belly was :tongue:

One of the things i keep reading on the forum is "i dont want to lose weight...i just want to lose my belly etc" and this is where most people fall over

Muscle gets bigger or smaller and the fat covering it gets less it doesnt change shape stubborn bodyfat especially the last few pounds some clever tricks on your interval training will make a difference so i trained like this

Warm up 5 minutes

5 minutes of intervals 10-15 seconds long - as fast as you can go out of breath pace 45 seconds recovery

20-40 minutes of steady pace normal jogging/machine pace heart rate elevated but could still talk to someone 130-140 HR

10 minutes of long intervals 5 x30 seconds or 5 x 1 minute full out pace

cool down 5 minutes

do that twice a week on a machine...running is best

Enjoy
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!