Looking for REAL people

Options

Replies

• BettyChampion
    BettyChampion Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hellooooooooo! you can add me. I am almost married, have a tiny terror (I mean toddler!!) and work full time. I have 80lbs to lose, YES EIGHTY :sad: but I'll get there!! Am on here everyday.
  • Jenny775
    Jenny775 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I'm on here every day and as supportive as time allows :)
  • mwensell
    mwensell Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me...I'm just getting started in community.
  • moxiecowgirl
    moxiecowgirl Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day, and mostly supportive. But even when I'm not supportive, I'm fun! So you should add me.
  • SeansMomma
    Options
    Hi.

I'm married, have a baby, and can't seem to lose the last 8 lbs so I've devoted myself to logging in daily. Feel free to add me.
  • mekb1985
    mekb1985 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I could actually use a friend and support myself right now lol! I'm usually great at offering support but I fell off the wagon not too long ago after a knee injury following a half-marathon and I'm finding the people I usually support aren't as much there as I am for them! Feel free to add me!
  • cai1961
    cai1961 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP since Monday, even though my profile indicates I started last year, when I first signed up I didn't take it seriously. Now I'm motivated and committed and would like to be friends with people with the same mind set. Of course I want to lose weight, but I also want to get toned and healthy. I'm on every day and will support anyone who needs encouragement .
  • LindsayLL30
    LindsayLL30 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Me too! Feel free to add me...I log everyday..and my friend list is dwindling due to people who fall off the wagon :)

You can never have to much support!
  • deleted4school
    Options
    I have sent everyone up to this message a FR.. looking forward to all the support... WE GOT THIS... together we will make a difference...
  • afireswife
    afireswife Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am also married with 2 kids. My oldest is leaving for the Army in 6 weeks. I do log in everyday. Like the previous posts I dont always comment, but I will show support when needed!! Good Luck!!

Suellen
  • andyisandy
    andyisandy Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Damn it! Im only real if you believe in me! Plus fairies are people to!
  • deleted4school
    Options
    request sent!!!
  • jhwellness
    jhwellness Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I log on daily. I am serious about getting more fit and encouraging others to do the same.
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I always joked that the round 2-liter bottle is more economical than a six-pack, so that's how my belly is shaped. Lame joke, I know...

Anyway, I'm just starting my journey as well. Feel free to add me if you consider me real, lol.
    I used to joke about the keg gut... Anyone is welcome to add me... 144 pounds since the first of July and less than 70 pounds to go!
  • duluthian
    duluthian Posts: 69
    Options
    You can add me - I like food, I eat food, and I log food. I am trying to lose 1lb a week, but it doesn't always work out that way. I am happily married, have a teenage son and a job I love.
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
  • Libi_KK
    Libi_KK Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Married, two grown sons, two grandkids, workaholic, detest exercise, overweight, and crabby. =)

The last part is according to my nieces & nephews because I don't let them run willy-nilly. But I am in a snit about the weather and lack of spring. Muddy roads and pasture mean no walking for me unless I do it in town, but then I can't take the dog with me and he is in desperate need of just as much exercise as much as I do.

I *do* log my food every day, check the boards on occasion-can't get them to work on my phone- but at least weekly.

Bless, Libi
  • Cindy679
    Cindy679 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Fee free to add me, too! I'm on everyday and I'm supportive as all get-out! I'm happily engaged with two canine friends (as you can see by my profile picture!) I'll be 50 next month and I've been dieting forever and exercising since I was 33 - so I've been all around and up and down the weight-loss block! Good luck!!!
  • chineyLuv
    chineyLuv Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I just added you.
    We could ALL use a little support and motivation.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    there are not many real people here.,
    beware,