Looking for REAL people

Options
13»

Replies

• KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    I'm not real. I'm just something annoying that your computer generates.
  • helyla
    helyla Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I log in almost every day (I kind of slack on logging on the weekends sometimes) and try to be encouraging to all the active friends I have. Feel free to add me if you like. :)
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday. I'm not always great about commenting, but I do offer support when I get a second. Feel free to add me.

I'm like this, but I'm a cat.
  • fluffymcfluffster
    fluffymcfluffster Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I also don't really send requests b/c I am afraid of rejection - ha ha ha!!!

I am 31, married, no kids yet but hoping sooner than later.

I eat high protein, low carb, low cal and work out 6 times a week. I have been on this site on/off for longer than I wish to admit but just started to really lose when I found the food combination that seems to be working for me so active on it successfully for only about 2 months. I log in daily (every once in a while on a weekend forget) and have found that being positive keeps me motivated instead of dreading/complaining... Not that I don't have my moments.

I am interested in anyone that is looking for another supportive friend!
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Fake and looking to catfish people.
  • MelissaVoci
    MelissaVoci Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You can add me :) I log in almost daily (I'm on 10 days in a row!) Happily married, 3 kids, and I LOVE to run :)
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    Widowed, 2 blessings who are in the teens! lol! add me! I'm always real with uplifting comments when I have time! :) Pluss I live in Hawaii! for now.. lol!!! been here for 48 + years! :)
  • highmaintnance
    highmaintnance Posts: 215 Member
    Options

Shut up, I almost spit cottage cheese all over my computer. :laugh:
  • emmymcq
    emmymcq Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Real person here. :drinker: Feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options

Shut up, I almost spit cottage cheese all over my computer. :laugh:

I am a french model.
  • JewelSmith
    JewelSmith Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I at least log my food everyday and try to comment a bit. All the best to you all!
  • stella1314
    stella1314 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    you can always count on me!!!:flowerforyou:
  • mchase79
    mchase79 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm an active duty soldier and log in daily. Already lost 30lbs and going for 30 more.
  • tarajo2226
    Options
    Feel free anyone to add me! Stay at home mom needing support and willing to give inspiration or a boost if anyone needs it! Would love to find some friends that are working towards the same goals and know the everyday struggles of weight loss!
  • deleted4school
    Options
    I have requested everyone that seemed like they wanted to be friends.. I skipped the catfish frenzy! :D
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    A little advice,If you use the term "real" here you'll be torn to shreds.
  • deleted4school
    Options
    Got some really awesome friends from this post though!! back when I posted it!
  • AnneParker1981
    AnneParker1981 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yes I am also married looking for friends so we can motivate each other and give tips. This is a hard journey and it helps to have people who are dealing with the same thing to talk to. Anyone feel free to add me. AnneHill1981
  • Amalthea84
    Amalthea84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm married, 2 kids under 3 and I'm trying to at least log my diary daily :) Happy to be added too
  • deleted4school
    Options
    thanks everyone.. added you all.