I'm so excited!!

Options
IndyHannah
IndyHannah Posts: 59 Member
I'm starting to get super excited about this whole weight loss thing! Managed so far to drop 11 lbs and now I have so many little milestones to look forward to that are soooo close! Rather than feeling totally lost in the dark with 30lbs to lose I can look forward to; losing another 4 lbs from now and being half way to my goal, or losing 5 lbs from now and having a healthy BMI, OR losing 2 more lbs and being in the 10 stone bracket! Eeeek! Too many goals to choose from and I'm just loving seeing the scales going down. As a treat to myself I bought some more work-out clothes which I have to say I actually look HOT in! I'm so happy. Sorry to go on here but I'm so glad I've found this site and although don't post much I read people's success stories every day and without you guys I wouldn't be 11 lbs lighter!

Weeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
:D

Replies

• kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Hey this is the great thing! We should be excited about the success makes it so much easy to pass up the yummy but yucky food haha. And awesome way to celebrate! I find too many reward with food and that doesn't get them anywhere.
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    This is a great site! You-all have kept me inspired and going through this life change for much longer than ever before---so I totally agree with you both.

For those of us who do not totally give up luscious foods, I have figured out how many calories are in a teaspoon of whatever the food is. I take my bite and totally savor it for a few seconds and appreciate the moment. That holds me off while the rest of my friends eat their fill and take the rest home with them! ;)

That may not work for anyone else, but it works for me. :drinker:
  • Melanie1967
    Melanie1967 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I get excited when I see someone else excited about making their self healthy! That is so AWESOME! I feel the sameway. So many liitle goals to make it to the big goal which is A HEALTHTY ME! Keep up the great work!
  • melissaogdenrhode
    Options
    Congrats! It's the journey as well as the end product that makes this actually fun....and this site helps with that. I used to get so cranky when I was trying to loose weight. Having a supportive network is imperative! CONGRATS!!!!
  • rileybear5
    rileybear5 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!