Cheat day!

Options
2»

Replies

• tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    YES!!! I am a big believer in a cheat day or some just do a cheat meal. If I dont I just totally fall of the wagon! It is nice because anything that you are craving, you know if you just wait that you can have it that day. As long as you are right back to eating healthy the next day it's all good! Also sometimes it's necessary to get things... ahhheemm.... moving
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I'm a big believer in a once-a-week maintenance-calorie (give or take) day. As for pizza, what is life without it? A piece of a pizza and a salad is a great dinner any night of the week.
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I'm a big believer in a once-a-week maintenance-calorie (give or take) day. As for pizza, what is life without it? A piece of a pizza and a salad is a great dinner any night of the week.

if by a piece of pizza you mean 4 and by salad you mean ice cream, i agree
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    i party my *kitten* off all weekend, and just work out double during the week,
    IT WORKS!

thats always a good idea
  • juliperry
    juliperry Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I do have to say frozen lunches/dinners are enough for me and I'm not starving? Go figure.. and easy to count the calories! Dinner is another story....
    Wish me luck as the weekend comes and I dont work.. Easter dinner bring it on I can control