I can wear these???

Options
A couple of years ago my 25 y/o son realized he had gained weight after high school and college (he played football - his build made him a lineman) and dedicated himself to getting in better shape. He never got near as big as I was, and he knew that he would be destined to go down that road if things didn't change. About a year ago he gave me some of his "fat" clothes and I swore I would someday wear them, though in the back of my mind I thought I never could. After the past two months on MFP and moving my belt tighter one hole at a time, I decided to try on a pair of shorts that previously only came halfway up my thighs and WOW! I actually could pull them all the way on and BUTTON THEM!! What a great feeling! Still a good way to go, but what great motivation!!

Replies

• AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great feeling right? Keep up the good work!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Scott-- that is wonderful!!!!!!! One success at a time, my friend-- awesome!

And I wouldn't count the unsolicited cream in my coffee, either-- :wink:

Have a great day--
  • Wants2bethin
    Options
    Yey!Thats just the start soon they will be to big for you !
  • chalayne
    chalayne Posts: 16
    Options
    That's so wonderful! Keep up the good work!!
  • nikmic1807
    Options
    Awesome!! That is truely a great feeling :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!