Determined

mommieo89
mommieo89 Posts: 4
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Ok, I have had it. I am going to get this weight off. I tell everyone I need to lose 10 lbs. I just need to lose it 7 times. It sounds better. I don't know when this happened but it has crept up on me over the past 13 years so I need to be patient, keep up with what I eat, exercise, and give it time. I am a teacher so I plan to use the summer to develop some better habits so it won't be NEW to me when school starts.

This is a wonderful site. It makes it so easy to keep up with what I eat and plan my meals. Hopefully this will happen!

Replies

• mommieo89
    Ok, I have had it. I am going to get this weight off. I tell everyone I need to lose 10 lbs. I just need to lose it 7 times. It sounds better. I don't know when this happened but it has crept up on me over the past 13 years so I need to be patient, keep up with what I eat, exercise, and give it time. I am a teacher so I plan to use the summer to develop some better habits so it won't be NEW to me when school starts.

This is a wonderful site. It makes it so easy to keep up with what I eat and plan my meals. Hopefully this will happen!
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Welcome!! This site is great and so are the people!! You can do it!! I started with 75lbs to lose. I have lost 20 now (ignore my ticker haha) You will feel and look great!! :flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Welcome!

If you truly are determined, then this site is for you. It really is easier than most people would think. Seventy schmeventy.....no problem. You CAN do this and we are here to help.:flowerforyou:
  • mommieo89
    Thanks, Hey do you live in Indy? We used to live in Carmel, about 11 years ago.
  • mommieo89
    Thanks, I am very excited! I joined a gym this week too. I am just focusing on aerobic activity right now but plan to add weights later.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Thanks, Hey do you live in Indy? We used to live in Carmel, about 11 years ago.

Yay...a former Hoosier!:happy:
    Yes, I do.
This discussion has been closed.