Turbofire Buddies

Options
Anyone else doing Turbofire? I am on day 43 and loving it! I know it doesn't have a following like Insanity does so I am trying to find buddies to share motivation with!

Jen Smith
FB: @Jen.Smith8 IG: @Jen_D_Smith

Replies

• bethany817
    bethany817 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am on day 25. I love it too! I would love to share motivation with you.

Bethany
  • Brantleigh
    Brantleigh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm looking into it but I am real out of shape. Does this have an introduction phase for people who haven't worked out in awhile?
  • KGamelin116
    Options
    Hi! I just joined beachbody and ordered Turbo Fire as my first exercise dvd plan. I'm really excited to begin! It was recommended to me because i'm really into zumba and hip hop hustle. And I have some background in kickboxing. So hopefully it won't be too hard for me to catch on!
  • heathermnrd
    Options
    Hey! i just ordered Turob Fire! im so excited to get started. How has y'alls progress been?
  • jensmith1984
    Options
    Awesome! Sorry I haven't been on in awhile I haven't been around my computer! I love Turbofire I would love to add you as a buddy and I am also on FB :)
  • jensmith1984
    Options
    I'm looking into it but I am real out of shape. Does this have an introduction phase for people who haven't worked out in awhile?

Yes it does have a prep workout schedule that you can do as many times as needed! It is also a great program and I know a lot of people that had great success with it!