Feel amazing now I've taken some progress pics!!!

Options
elsbbels
elsbbels Posts: 190 Member
Soooooooo, as of last wednesday I was down 9lbs and feeling awesome, I have been doing 30DS mixed with C25K and gym.

I hopped on the scales yesterday, and I was up nearly 4lb! So as you can imagine I was hugely disappointed, I have upped my calories as of yesterday and changed my macros to 40/30/30 and due to this change I am not weighing for a month, just going on how I look and feel and measurements.

My new best friends are progress pictures and a tape measure... I have DIVORCED the scales!!

I was still feeling a bit cr*ppy, so took some progress pics.

The ones on the left are about 1 month ago and the ones on the right are just now :)
(I understand my stance is different in the leg one but I wanted to show off my newly gained definition :happy: )

d03f3113-85b9-4b79-a88f-a240b90a1c92_zpse73c26ce.jpg

2_zps84540ec3.png

Replies

• cinrn68
    cinrn68 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see the difference! Keep up the good work!
  • OwenEvan
    OwenEvan Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great progress photos, certainly dont let Mr Scale discourage you.
  • LJSmith1989
    LJSmith1989 Posts: 650
    Options
    Definatly big changes there... Imagine another month!
  • Cupcakebettiejo
    Cupcakebettiejo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Looking fab lady, keep it going:) throw those scales away!!!;)
  • kavanaghev
    kavanaghev Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I fluctuate 4 pounds overnight easily. I was 140 yesterday and 136 this morning, so don't think too much about it. Banishing the scale is a good idea. Measurements are FAR more rewarding anyway!

Congrats on your work so far. Love your tats!
  • mx2mama
    mx2mama Posts: 62
    Options
    Definitely more tone, girl! Keep up the great work! I'm avoiding scales too for now...it doesn't tell the whole story.
  • akilahleemarie
    akilahleemarie Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    yeah after look at your pics, you are one of those people that cannot measure your success with a scale :) ...something fun to do is to go to a second hand store and try on jeans, and buy some that only go up to the middle of your thighs...if you like progress pictures...you will LOVE taking a before and after of the jeans going from mid thighs to waist :)
  • elsbbels
    Options
    yeah after look at your pics, you are one of those people that cannot measure your success with a scale :) ...something fun to do is to go to a second hand store and try on jeans, and buy some that only go up to the middle of your thighs...if you like progress pictures...you will LOVE taking a before and after of the jeans going from mid thighs to waist :)

that's a good idea!! I actually have a pair of levi shorts that when I eventually get them up I can't do them up, I look like a sausage bursting out of its skin LOL .. I have pics of me with them on, so when I actually fit into them I'll take another pic and post it up!! :)
  • marypatmccue
    marypatmccue Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING! :wink: :wink: :heart:
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Holy cow, there is a huge difference in your tummy! Good job miss!
  • elsbbels
    Options
    thank you all can't wait to post some more next month :D!! :heart:
  • lauriand
    lauriand Posts: 24
    Options
    Wow!! Great job! You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Lookit your bellah! So small!
  • 4bigeasy
    4bigeasy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    nice tatts too! i have one on my thigh and it was the most painful of all that i've had, including my feet. how did you stand two with so much ink?
  • CupcakesAndRazorblades
    Options
    You look great, such a difference!
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    wowwww major changes! great job!
  • jheads
    jheads Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Looking good!!!! Keep it up!
  • fitgal05
    fitgal05 Posts: 149
    Options
    Good job you look great. I need to do the same. I also take pics but I like the different views....good idea.
  • jessedewdle
    jessedewdle Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Damn! You look SO good. Ignore the scale, girl! That second photo says it all!
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    you almost have that thigh gap that all the teenage girls are trying to get that they spoke of on GMA a few mornings ago :laugh:

keep up the good work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!