P90X or Tap Out XT??

Options
Ok so I am a little over half way done with Insanity (and I love it!!) I am trying to plan my next course of action to keep myself moving. I want to do another round of Insanity but would like to work with some weights, even if they are small ones first. I love MMA so I was thinking perhaps Tap Out would be more interesting for me. I just see so many people with such good results from P90X.

Now for the second part of my question. Starting May 5th (ironically the same day I am done with Insanity) I will be playing softball double headers on Sundays and single games on Thursdays. SO, would I just use those as rest days or still do the video?

Replies

• mreeves261
    mreeves261 Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I sent you a PM with a detailed explanation as to why I don't think either of these programs are appropriate for your specific situation. Please check your inbox =)
  • jensmith1984
    Options
    If your goal weight is to loose 42lbs I would just do another round of Insanity for right now. If you were wanting to add some extra weights in to build muscle than I would suggest you find yourself a circuit you like off of youtube or something like that. Doing Insanity and P90X together is something some people do but it is usually after they completed both the workouts by themselves first. I am glad you are liking Insanity it is such a great program! I am getting ready to do another round on May 8th!!