Break up Blues

Options
Just went through a break up and I need support :( Im emotional eating whenever Im lonely. Not only that my living situations have changed and I am no longer in a healthy eating environment. I need to be stronger and hopefully this site will help motivate or at the very least distract me.

I used to be very active on the site but found a weight I was comfortable at and found I no longer needed it. However I have gained and am finding it hard to stop gaining let alone lose anything. So I'm back, I lost alot of my friends on the site however due to my inactivity. If you would like to add me please do :)

Replies

• rmikle
    rmikle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Ive been there. Get your diet in check and stick to it. The easiest thing to do is to keep going because, who wants to start over? Remember abs are made in the kitchen. Make sure that diet is in check. 80% diet, 20% gym
  • wnbrice
    wnbrice Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Vengence weight loss is the best weight loss.

Remember if you put on weight as a result of something he did, you are letting him win. **** THAT, it is not the american way.
  • 2legit_2quit
    2legit_2quit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the support, It really helps to know that Im not the only one who has gone through this. Of course if I get things under control now it will save me much more work in the future. :) I will try and avoid the kitchen. Im just not used to it being so close to my living room lol.