Victory! I am overweight!

Options

Replies

• banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. I remember when I crossed that threshold! It's a great feeling isn't it?
  • ABARNHART
    ABARNHART Posts: 25
    Options
    WOW! I can't wait to get there. Great job for you. Now go celebrate your victory without picking up a fork or spoon! You go girl!
  • ciekay
    ciekay Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! Congrats!
  • rovert69
    rovert69 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you all. Everyone here has been a great inspiration to me. Good luck everyone on your goals.
  • gaelbrady
    gaelbrady Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    *applause* Congratulations and good luck with your continued success!!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    its still a good thing!!! It means you are on your way wahooo
  • georgiaj
    georgiaj Posts: 59
    Options
    congrats I just barely made it into the upper overweight area too... finding out your not just over weight but Obese can be kind of a devastating reality, so I can see how being over weight is something to be excited about..
    good job
  • coldhound
    coldhound Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks for helping me set my first goal. Overweight here I come!
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    And you look great, too! You deserve everything with how hard you're working to get where you are. And you're doing it the healthy way. I love you! :smooched:

Your admiring wife
  • Wizzle
    Wizzle Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    That is so great!!! You go girl!
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is great no wonderful:flowerforyou: .
  • damselfly25
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!:drinker:

I am almost there (.5 away). When I get there...I'll be up and cheering too. Very happy for you! WTG!!!
  • chrix
    chrix Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    WONDERFUL!!! I can't wait to be overweight! Right now, I think my best option is to get taller, but my husband refuses to re-do the doorways!.

So happy for YOU!
  • bonita87
    bonita87 Posts: 50
    Options
    congratssss dearrrr :D
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Keep it up!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • whitemagnolia1
    whitemagnolia1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    10 lbs to overweight for me. Been lingering in that range since holidays. This is my first goal. Great accomplishment!
  • Canehdn
    Canehdn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    This is awesome!! I remember hitting that milestone. I made it to the normal range a few weeks ago. Keep up the hard work!
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats. I can't wait to get down to being merely overweight.
  • cardiacmommy
    cardiacmommy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    That is so exciting! I was a half pound away then stupid pms hit. Oh well..hopefully next week! The last time I was not obese was a brief time like 7 years ago after being sick. I remember instead of my Wii saying "that's obese!" it said "that's overweight" can not wait to hear those words again Lol
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, it's a great feeling
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!