Best pound ever lost

Options
khayashi80
khayashi80 Posts: 45 Member
I've been on a 4 week plateau, it's been rough. Throughout it, I didn't give up, kept active and stayed on plan (except for 2 treats, one cream cheese danish and one monster cookie). Today I weighed in and was down a pound. It is the hardest I've ever worked to lose one pound, but I feel elated. And, my size 12 jeans are getting loose! Size 10 here I come. I'm gonna keep going!

Replies

• concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you, honey! Congrats for sticking with it.

Three weeks ago, I did two workouts a day for ten days and stayed the same. Last week, I went on a road trip and ate quite a bit, still weighed the same. After being stuck all month, the scale finally went down today :)
  • bunnymum150
    bunnymum150 Posts: 311
    Options
    woo hoo! stay the course with your life journey to the very best health!!!!!!! So even though you have plateaued - know that the continued activity and healthy eating are still impacting your body/shape:smile::smile: :smile:
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Great job for sticking with it and not losing hope! That's determination right there and that doesn't come easy :)
  • jennymendiola
    jennymendiola Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I just went through the same thing so I know how you feel. I stayed at the same weight for exactly four weeks and finally lost a pound last Sunday. It seemed like an eternity!
  • easycure
    easycure Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I've been in a plateau for about 2 months now, I know how ya feel!! Congrats on the new loss hun! <3
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Way to pull through! Remember to measure yourself because the scale is only one indicator of weight loss. :)
  • barbiesnd
    barbiesnd Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Way to pull through! Remember to measure yourself because the scale is only one indicator of weight loss. :)

^^this^^
  • Jul685
    Jul685 Posts: 81
    Options
    Way to go! I totally understand... I've been at a plateau for a bit now and today I weighed in and lost 2 pounds. If you notice a difference day by day, though, and you feel great... that's all that matters. :) Keep it up!
  • ambernbarrier
    ambernbarrier Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I just left my 5 week plateau. I was beginning to wonder if I was going to lose anymore weight. I kept losing inches but the weight still clung to me. Then Monday my weight started melting away again. I had to get more dedicated to losing weight. I had caught myself in a few bad habits. Some of which, was delaying my weight loss. But ditching those and increasing my exercise it has picked up faster than it was before my plateau. You would think working from home would make me gain weight not lose it. However i am making much more progress. My opinion, is that the temptation of fast food being removed is helping tremendously. Congrats on your success I wish you the best of luck. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!