Disappearing Double Chin Pics Pleeez!

Options
MaryJanean
MaryJanean Posts: 27 Member
:sad: I reached my second goal today...so I'm down 21 pounds today. But...this double chin doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Very discouraging :sad:
Please will you post some disappearing double chin pics for me? Give me hope.

Replies

• ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    None for me the two things I hate the most my face and my gut are not shrinking. Meanwhile my boobs and *kitten* are starting to look like an 80yo Grandma. Sigh life sucks then you die.
  • wjewell
    wjewell Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I think weight comes off the part of the body LAST that we want it to come off of FIRST. lol. My face is always the first thing to lose...then my boobs and butt....lol my stomach seems to NEVER shrink.
  • nc805397
    nc805397 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    See my *in progress* success story!! After even 20 lbs loss my double chin was gone! I lost in my face first. I think everyone is different. I'm sure there is a difference in your face too :D

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/931632-50-lbs-lost-need-motivation-to-lose-another-20-lbs
  • Woomytron
    Woomytron Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I think weight comes off the part of the body LAST that we want it to come off of FIRST. lol. My face is always the first thing to lose...then my boobs and butt....lol my stomach seems to NEVER shrink.

I completely agree with you. My chin has pretty much gone away, along with my boobs. My butt and stomach just hate me and are staying put.

Sorry OP I don't have pictures at this time :cry:
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I am not sure if it was really a double chin or if there was just no definition between my head and my neck before but it does go away.

193abeea-a94a-4871-8508-d6230731bc53_zps3ffd93e8.jpg
    9c2082cc-db48-45e2-9ba1-0854cf5366c8_zps151d0f2b.jpg
  • stacek4
    stacek4 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I don't see mine disappearing either! One day you'll wake up and realize it's no longer there, but keep up the good work and you'll be pleasantly surprised :wink:
  • PamGeirng
    PamGeirng Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I am not sure if it was really a double chin or if there was just no definition between my head and my neck before but it does go away.

What a beautiful person you were but also was hiding behind that weight. You are really beautiful!
  • thecakelocker
    thecakelocker Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Check my profile pics, mine disappeared around 230.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    I never had a double chin. My family tends to run chins looking like frog throats. Here's a comparison of my first and most recent pictures. I lost weight off my upper body first. My butt, gut, and thighs are still porking out.

chincomparison_zps652cdb82.png
  • Woomytron
    Woomytron Posts: 253 Member
    Options

Wow you are very pretty. Congrats on losing the weight. :flowerforyou:
  • jaina08
    jaina08 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and when I used to have a double chin I was so overweight weighing at 163 lbs. Here's my double chin picture:

28h2ww5.jpg

I'm still a bit overweight but my current weight is 131 lbs and my double chin disappeared! Here's the picture:

30htpbt.jpg
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Great thread!
  • carolep2407
    Options
    page1.jpg

You can do this!!! Look at how much you've already lost. Don't get discouraged. You're doing great!
  • lauriand
    lauriand Posts: 24
    Options
    Wow!!! All of these comparison pics are fantastic and so inspiring!!!
    Thank you for giving me some hope!
  • tomcornhole
    tomcornhole Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Just did this this morning. Just one chin now, but my nose grew 10 sizes. Whatup wit dat?

THbeforeandafter.jpg
  • xoTalim
    xoTalim Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Oh obviously it's way too huge. ._. Oops...

Here's just the link to it cause it's too big to fit:
    http://i46.tinypic.com/2luq6wg.png
  • ambernbarrier
    ambernbarrier Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My pics are on my profile using a phone ATM. You may check feel free to add me as a friend. Don't worry, it will disappear.
  • siriuslestrange1
    siriuslestrange1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My disappearing double chin is in my profile photo. Granted, I still have a tiny bit of one, but not NEARLY as much as I did.
  • Seb3
    Seb3 Posts: 26
    Options
    :sad: I reached my second goal today...so I'm down 21 pounds today. But...this double chin doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Very discouraging :sad:
    Please will you post some disappearing double chin pics for me? Give me hope.

G'day, and well done on losing the 9.5kg (21lbs), so far, but please don't be discouraged, stick at it and you will succeed. You asked for a disappearing double chin pic, I am not sure if I can help you here, but below are my before and after photos.

In the before photo (where I am wearing the black jacket and blue shirt), I used to weigh 95-96kg (210-210 lbs), and I am only 5"7 tall. With the after photo (which is what I look like now), I am wearing the sky blue polo shirt and the dark blue Adidas tracksuit pants, where my current weight is around 75kg (165lbs). I made the decision to lose weight and change my diet back in October 2010, and lost most of the 20kg (45lbs), between Oct 2010 and April 2011. The good thing is that I have managed to keep the weight off, and now I have become a gym junkie ( I go to the gym 6 days a week).

When you do lose enough weight your double chin will disappear, and I think if you compare my before and after photo, my double chin has disappeared, because your face is one of the first places you can tell you have lost weight.

Anyway, hope this helps you.
    sebphotosep2007.jpg
    007.jpg
  • TraceyG1971
    TraceyG1971 Posts: 123
    Options
    Mine is my profile pic. It will go away. I still have one but not nearly as bad as it was. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!