Free yoga?

Options
I've been searching for days for a free yoga online site. Insanity and P90x are way to intense for me. I applaud all you wonderful women who do it and do it successfully, but I live for the peaceful mind yoga brings. And I hate buying things online.

So...I found a really cool website that offers free yoga videos, but I was wondering if anyone knew anything better.

http://hatha.myfreeyoga.com

Thanks!

-Jessie

Replies

• questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it is better, but I have found a lot of great yoga podcasts. I don't listen to them on my iPod, but rather play them off of my laptop while doing yoga in the living room. Yoga To the People has one that I have really enjoyed. Elsie's Yoga Podcast is also enjoyable. You have to be pretty familiar with the poses to do these because they are audio only, but if you know sun salutations and a few of the basics, that is enough to give them a try. Once in awhile I am confused by the descriptions they give and occasionally I have had to stop the audio to google a certain pose, but they have taken me a long way in my practice.
  • ieatstickers
    ieatstickers Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    http://www.exercisetv.tv/workout-videos/yoga/

they have some good ones there you might be interested in.
  • edinbors
    edinbors Posts: 112
    Options
    Do you have netflix? They have a bunch of exercise videos you can watch instantly! Also Jillian Michaels has a yoga meltdown dvd its only like $9 at walmart and I LOVE it!! Good luck! Also I think P90X would be way to intense for me too!
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Youtube it. :happy:
  • Becka77
    Becka77 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I get free yoga and fitness videos through my cable company's "on demand" service.
  • Jes21sica
    Jes21sica Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    yea I do the yoga on demand all the time. I like the yogaworks ones the best. The yoga abs is tough but I've seen much improvement in my midsection
  • IrishChik
    IrishChik Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    sparkpeople.com has a lot of videos on their site.
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    BUMP for later!