P90X!

Options
Its time for me to get serious about loosing weight, Ive had the P90X box set sitting on my entertainment stand for over a year, every time I start the workout I end up giving up.. Ive realized today that I really need to get serious about this, so, Im looking for a partner! I don't want to join a group, I just want one person I can message back and forth with that will work out with me! I don't care how advanced or unadvanced you are or if you male or female, I just want someone that will help motivate me and give me support! .... Anyone interested in becoming my workout buddy? :)

Replies

• marypatmccue
    marypatmccue Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    If you'd like to add me -- I'm not doing P90x, but I am doing Insanity. Just started this week :)
  • lizz_ragland
    Options
    Alright, thanks! I want to try Insanity, If only I could finish P90X first! :)
  • Darlinmom
    Options
    I will I started Insanity ....Im in my 5th week now and it took alot of motivation from my daughter and her friend !!!! But now I Rock !!! I motivate them :-)
  • Darlinmom
    Options
    So when do you want to start ???? maybe fresh like on Monday !!! start doing what you can !!!! you will see yourself progressing each day !!! you can do it !!!!! :-)
  • Darlinmom
    Options
    Wow !!! I do Insanity Im in my 5th week !!!! It is an awesome workout !!! but it is so intense until it take alot of motivation :-)
    !!!!! But I love the way you feel when you get finish working out with Shaun T !!!! gotta love it !!! It's a mean Bulldog
  • lizz_ragland
    Options
    I only have p90x... I wanted to start tomorrow, but Monday would prob be easier...
  • chuckles9189
    chuckles9189 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    some tough love here. I really am a nice person.

I only have p90x... I wanted to start tomorrow, but Monday would prob be easier...

This is why you haven't finished. Forget everyone else. start tomorrow. Because on monday, tuesday "would prob be easier..." hell, start today!

I am currently on phase two. you're welcome to add me. But start for yourself. not for anyone else.
  • gopo101
    gopo101 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I started P90X this week - feel free to add me!

Also, I agree. Why not just start tomorrow? It'll feel great once you do so!
  • Superlats
    Options
    I am on day 55 of P90X and absolutely love it. I'll help you anyway I can, feel free to add me as a friend and message me anytime you have a question or need some encouragement.
  • Coyoteldy
    Coyoteldy Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I am doing P90X right now.. and I am anal about hitting play everyday. Like you I started and stopped several times, now I am just barreling through. I have lost several inches and 10 pounds in seven weeks. I DO have a word of caution for you..adapt the moves if you feel you cannot do them. For example I can do NO impact on my knee, so I use alternative exercises or ways to do it to accomodate for that.. same thing with a shoulder injury..pull ups are out so I usebands ( LOVE bands) to get the same results.I do belong to a facebook group with a few members and it is there just to keep each other motivated.. no sales, coaches ect..just folks want to get healthy! Go for it!!
  • Shelleybean29
    Shelleybean29 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    i am starting p90x monday... Add me!
  • ancutz
    ancutz Posts: 26
    Options
    Hello,

I just finished week 9 of P90X Classic, 4 more to go and after that planning on doing P90X/Insanity Hybrid. Good luck to you!!
  • ancutz
    ancutz Posts: 26
    Options
    I started P90X on a Saturday, do not wait until Monday only if you really need to... start it tomorrow!!
  • azrrt76
    azrrt76 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I've completed Insanity and am currently in week 3 of a P90X/Insanity Hybrid. Add me!
  • FitBlackChick
    FitBlackChick Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    If you'd like to add me -- I'm not doing P90x, but I am doing Insanity. Just started this week :)

Can I add you? I'm staring insanity next week, and I'll need all the support I can get
  • chris_sy
    chris_sy Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I am currently in week 9 of P90X and just love it. I started once before but was not able to keep pressing play for more than four weeks. This time, I am really determined and have lots of fun during most of the workouts - I still hate the first 45 minutes of Yoga X though...
    My personal tip of the day: after you've done the workouts for the first time, turn off the volume or switch to 'clues only' and listen to your personal feel-good workout music! So you don't have to listen to the same 'jokes' or tips every time - that can really get annoying... Good luck with your start. Feel free to add me.