Feel amazing now I've taken some progress pics!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• elsbbels
    elsbbels Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    nice tatts too! i have one on my thigh and it was the most painful of all that i've had, including my feet. how did you stand two with so much ink?

thank you!! I had the outline and shading done on both thighs in one session, then in the next session had my feet outlined and thighs coloured in :D the feet were horrible but thighs were fine :)
  • momtraders
    momtraders Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference! Wow, awesome work!!
  • badtastebetty
    badtastebetty Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    nice tatts too! i have one on my thigh and it was the most painful of all that i've had, including my feet. how did you stand two with so much ink?

thank you!! I had the outline and shading done on both thighs in one session, then in the next session had my feet outlined and thighs coloured in :D the feet were horrible but thighs were fine :)

Ditto on the tattoos! I love thigh placement.

You can definitely see a huge change in your pictures. Amazing results! Way to go.
  • elsbbels
    Options
    yay thank you all, you've added to the boost, I really appreciate your positive comments :heart:
  • MelissaVoci
    MelissaVoci Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I am inspired :)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see the difference! Keep up the good work!

Absolutely!
  • MelissaVoci
    MelissaVoci Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    So inspired, I went out on my lunch break and bought it.... I will start April 1, and will remember to take before pics and will post my results May 1 :) Thanks for the inspiration!!!
  • cdswicky
    cdswicky Posts: 43
    Options
    You're doing great! Keep up the dedication and hard work. All of us know how hard this is, so pat yourself on the back.

:flowerforyou:
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    The inches are definitely going down! WTG!
  • elsbbels
    Options
    thanks guys :) I love MFP support, you're all amazing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!