Looking for the twenty somethingggsssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
Hey my name is Lily, I am new to this site and I am looking forward to a fresh motivational start into my new healthy lifestyle! And I am feeling excitedddddd! It would feel great to have a few motivational friends to enjoy weight loss with! I am very active, plus i am running a half marathon soon, so runners would be great too!!!

Feel free to add away! xxx :smile:

Replies

• galvinator93
    galvinator93 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hiya!! I'm steph, im a twenty something also on the weightloss journey!!! ive just joined this website but have already lost a stone in the last few months thanks to dieting and exercise. I have started running but get a weird bloody taste in my mouth (apparently its due to low fitness leves and cold weather!!) how are you getting on with the weight loss and running??
    xxx
  • Lily26Walfo
    Lily26Walfo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey Steph! Well done for losing a stone thats great! you must feel proud of yourself for acheiving that! Yeah you can get that for the first couple of months of running, but as soon as you learn to breath and pace yourself properly, it does tend to fall into place nicely and you wont get the funny taste in your mouth then (hopefully!) Im getting on ok at the moment thankyou, just been through a very busy period of my life right now so alot of things have taken a back seat but I am using the easter weekend to get planning my diet and fitness regime, hoping to get down to 9stone. xxx
  • kebrown73
    kebrown73 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello Im Kristin. :D I recently got back on the band wagon and am starting the couch to 5k program so that I can become a runner. Would love to help support and encourage.
  • kwilliam2
    kwilliam2 Posts: 35
    Options
    I'm 20 something o.O
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm a twenty something. Actually, I'm 20.haha. I'm here to support you and anyone else- regardless if you're a 20 something or nothing hehe.

Very active mfp and open diary to friends. :)
  • galvinator93
    galvinator93 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! Yeah I am pretty chuffed to be honest and it's just made me more motivated to lose more!! have been a bit indulgent lately with food but I'm trying to get back on it now (which is why I joined here!). So you think it'll get easier as I just run more?? I shouldnt be put off by it? (I want to go again tomorrow!!)

Yeah this is a good time to sort things out! You sound motivated so hopefully you'll get there soon!! xxx
  • Heevenlee83
    Options
    Anyone can add me if you are looking for friends
  • Lily26Walfo
    Options
    Thanks guys :) added xxx
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lq4d0yYlGn1qht847_zps905dde5d.gif
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Im only 20...so i guess im out. bye.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    *sigh*

I am double that.
  • Lily26Walfo
    Options
    Aww guyssss your all welcome x
  • Lily26Walfo
    Options
    tumblr_lq4d0yYlGn1qht847_zps905dde5d.gif

This is awesome haha x
  • MissMay87
    MissMay87 Posts: 76
    Options
    <--- 20 something! Anyone may add me :)
  • mwall2
    mwall2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm only 21. Lets help motivate each other! I try to post recipes in my bogs to help others as well as myself out!
  • emzilee
    emzilee Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Emily, I'm 24 and I'm just starting to run - I've been running more and more on the treadmill so my first outdoor run (in 0C) was a bit of a shock yesterday... BRRRRRR!!

Add me if you like :)
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    *sigh*

I am double that.

it goes up that high????
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I'm Neve, in my 20s! Feel free to add me, everyone. :flowerforyou:
  • DarkDiva2005
    Options
    Hello, I'm 20-something and have been on this site on and off for the last 3ish years. Feel free to add :)
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    *sigh*

I am double that.

it goes up that high????
    Oh.

Snap.