5'6/5'7 and 50 to 70 pounds to lose?

Options
Hi I'm 24 years old. 5'6-5'7 tall. Any other females out there with similar goals? I didn't want to post in the twin thread with my exact stats. Not totally comfortable with doing that yet. But any who, I'm in search of some friends on here that'll help motivate/push me. It's hard doing this all by myself. I'll take all the help I can get. Anybody... :smile:

Replies

• dbm037
    dbm037 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I am here! I an 5'9 and would like to lose too. Feel free to friend me! I am always down to support
  • donna_glasgow
    donna_glasgow Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    im 5'6" I had a total of 63 lbs to lose .. Ive lost 28 before this site and a further 4 since being here feel free to add me :)
  • crzybeautiful11
    Options
    Hello! You can friend me if you'd like! I'm 25, 5'6" and my original goal was to lose about 50 or so. I'm down almost 15 already over the past year, and I just started back up on MFP and going to the gym 6 days a week. I figured it was finally time to make a big change!
  • leestulip
    leestulip Posts: 11
    Options
    I have 75 lbs to lose. Feel free to friend me.
  • beachesandbananabread
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and have 50 more lbs to lose. I lost 35lbs a year ago and kept it off and am back at it to get to my main goal x
  • katebak
    katebak Posts: 1
    Options
    Stick with it. Ive lost 14 lb in just over a month. slow and steady, but thats good:smile:
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I am 5-6, I started at 245 lbs and now hover around 160-162... 157 was my lowest, but hit a bad spell at Christmas and well, hmmm maybe still in it :) I also started lifting and can see a difference in inches...

You got this, if I can do it anyone can!!!!
  • amurr819
    amurr819 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6 and want to lose about 70lbs. I started this a month ago and really should have done it a long time ago.
  • ctenan1205
    Options
    I am the same height as you and have lost 70 lbs., so I did have the same goal at one point and achieved it - if you ever need support I'm totally here, and I will say it is hard but so worth it and in the end you will be glad you did it! The difficult part after that is maintaining it, but again it's doable! I'll be here for you if you need someone along the way because my goal is to keep it off, so we can motivate each other!

P.S., from your photo, it doesn't look like you need to lose that much... but set whatever goal feels right for you.