15 months, new haricut, new me.

Options
2»

Replies

• pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    "I don't have rest days, not one yet even when sick with food poisoning. No cheat days, cause I'm only cheating myself. No days where I do a half-hearted workout. It's all or..all."

This started out as a "WOW, you did great" success story. Your weight loss is fabulous, and you rock the new hair cut. You look wonderful. But at the risk of being a Debbie Downer, and no one wants to be one in a success story, the above statement made me feel sad for you. It's okay to rest, and it's appropriate to take time off when you are ill. In fact, I think what you are doing is unhealthy. No hate, just some concern.

The haircut does look great on you. Not everyone can pull off a cut like that.

If you feel great with no rest days, why take a whole rest day? if you're getting good sleep at night and feel rested throughout the day, you're doing what is right for you!

Because she didn't feel great, she was sick with food poisoning.

Yep I was sick, but still more than capable of working out. I count not go running for about 3 months after it because it played with my stomach that bad, but I did other things like Zumba or heaps & heaps of walking. The way I see it, unless I'm dead..... I can still workout. If I do not workout each day I will find an excuse not to do it the following day, then the day after that. I'd never get back into it & revert back to the fat cow I once was. I was ok, I kept my fluids up.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Awzumz gurl.
  • luvs2read1979
    luvs2read1979 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • beachesandbananabread
    Options
    AMAZING! great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!