Looking for more friends to RAMP this weight loss UP!!!!

Options
I am 45 and trying to get my weight under control.....trying to get this weight off and keep it off!! I've lost 52 lbs since the birth of my 3 year old (He's almost 4 really but 3 sounds a little less horrible). I have 43 more lbs to go to reach the weight where i would be considered normal weight.. 30 more to go to get to my wedding weight, which wouldn't be too bad! I am 12 lbs away from NOT BEING OBESE!!!

Anyone want to jump on the band wagon with me and we can cheer each other on??

I have a set back right now....going in for knee surgery next week but I CAN CONTROL what I put in my mouth, and will be off work for 6 weeks to recuperate, so i'll be able to get out and walk and get strong.

I'd love to be on this journey with other like minded people, and support you all too!!

Friend me if you'd be up for the challenge!!

Sherry

Replies

• NancyMoedt
    NancyMoedt Posts: 207
    Options
    Hi there,

I'm Nancy and I know what knee surgery is like. It's not easy to get in exercise but there are ways you can get in some and yes, controlling what goes in your mouth helps too. I still have 66 more pounds to go and I'd be glad to join you on the journey.

Hope the surgery goes well. :smile:

Nancy
  • Kath15
    Kath15 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hi Sherry! Always love new friends that I can support and be supported by! I'll add to you on!
    Kathy
  • jlclarke
    jlclarke Posts: 107
    Options
    Good luck and if you are looking for friends to support and to have the support to continue when times get tough feel free to add me as well.
  • wendytobin
    wendytobin Posts: 208
    Options
    have sent you a friend request :smile:
  • kristenwilburn
    kristenwilburn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Kristen and I would love to join you back on the band wagon. I am trying to get back into shape and lose 15lbs. I just started working out again this week and like you my biggest weakness is the food. I actually enjoying working out but I also enjoy rewarding myself. I would love some support and encouragement from a team.
  • BeeBee32y
    BeeBee32y Posts: 15
    Options
    I've sent you a friend request. I can use the extra support also.