I'm back

Options
Well I started this thing in Jan. of 08 and it kept me accoutable, believe me. In late Feb, early March I stopped for personal reasons. Luckily I have dropped ten pounds and have kept it off, but I see that my old habits are seeping back in. So, I have decided to make my self accountable once again. So I am back and ready to lose my last ten pounds!

Replies

• michlindsay23
    Options
    Well I started this thing in Jan. of 08 and it kept me accoutable, believe me. In late Feb, early March I stopped for personal reasons. Luckily I have dropped ten pounds and have kept it off, but I see that my old habits are seeping back in. So, I have decided to make my self accountable once again. So I am back and ready to lose my last ten pounds!
  • RhondaV
    RhondaV Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I also started in January, and lost 22 lbs. I have recently taken about 3 weeks off, and luckily, have maintained, but am ready to get back to it, and lose the rest (about 22 more lbs.).

I'm glad you're back, and now I know i'm not the only one who takes breaks!
  • michlindsay23
    Options
    I wish I would have continued with it instead of taking off, because I would be at my goal right now. However, life throws you curve balls. Good for you on losing what you have.