Input Needed

Options
I'm going out on date night with my husband tonight. I want to splurge a little and have a couple drinks. With my meal, I plan on eating as healthy as possible. I have extra calories I have not used for the week, am I safe to have the splurge? I worked out today and plan on working out extra tomorrow. I can really use some suggestions.

Replies

• spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    The best way to control the alcohol caloreis is if you drink 'jack and coke" drink diet... if you drink beer.. drink lite.. and if your like me and drink "fruity girl drinks' drink water inbetween each one... thats the best advice I can give.... also.. only eat half of everything you order... ENJOY DATE NIGHT:bigsmile: :love:
  • ssmom
    ssmom Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I say splurge a little, just don't go crazy. Sometimes that's easier said then done! Work it out tomorrow--unless you have a hangover!!! As far as drinks go I try to get the light lemonade mixed with Bicardi Limon (or any Bicardi flavor)Mmmmm!!! Light beer is good or any diet drink/soda and liquor. Have fun and enjoy!
  • Punktorian
    Punktorian Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Just keep track of everything and keep it reasonable, at least loosely but enjoy yourself. Find out what you want to drink ahead of time and look up the calories, they can add up pretty quick with some drinks.
  • andipandi
    andipandi Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    oooh date night...cool...enjoy! however, ask yourself why you need 'a couple of drinks' to have a good time. one beautiful expensive glass of wine with dinner is all you need. sparkling water w/appetizer and a coffee w/dessert. keep it classy and sexy.