Looking for the twenty somethingggsssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    *sigh*

I am double that.

it goes up that high????

c'mere, sweetness.
  • Jewels_in_the_rough
    Jewels_in_the_rough Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 years old, I used to run, but stopped when I let life get in the way :( I'm planning to start up again next week. Anyway, anyone can add me, I love having friends who interact on here.
  • KateLewis11
    KateLewis11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 20, I love running! I'm working up to 10km, although I'm a little out of shape and haven't run in a week because I've had the flu.
    I'm new around here, want to lose 5-7kg, feel free to add me! :)
  • lali_lemon
    lali_lemon Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Im 21 anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • PlantBasedGrace
    PlantBasedGrace Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 21 and will love to give and get support and motivation from fellow MFPers! My goal is to be healthier and to build muscle!
  • beachesandbananabread
    Options
    22 here! added all of you x
  • More_Dakka
    More_Dakka Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    20 something here for just a bit longer. Feel free to add.
  • Deak2013
    Deak2013 Posts: 30
    Options
    *Facepalm* 27 here.. Just joined yesterday! XD
  • ameliaannakin
    ameliaannakin Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    22 :) feel free to add me
  • EllaIsNotEnchanted
    EllaIsNotEnchanted Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    24 this summer.
    Running a marathon upcoming month.

anyone can add me.
  • chelly_leigh
    Options
    Hiya!

I'm Chelcie, I'm 22 and I ran my first half marathon a couple of weeks ago! How's your training gone? X
  • EllaIsNotEnchanted
    EllaIsNotEnchanted Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Due to running Cross Country in College and High School I do not train as much.
    Sometimes I do marathons cold turkey (no training).

However, training prevents the soreness after and you have quicker recovery.

Currently I have been doing Insanity work outs (on week 3) and strength building because with my endurance I can go for 2 hours of running at an 8 min mile pace (not even like, 8:30-8:24-8:50 kind of 8 min pacing) but sometimes I go the first 1/2 to fast and I get arm fatigue, so strength building has been a new series in my workouts.
    I'll be running 15-18 miles this Sunday. :) So I'll see how the lactic acid threshold goes from there.

How was your 1/2 marathon?
  • oh_its_leesha
    oh_its_leesha Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey hey! Im 24
  • chu604
    chu604 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    22 here
    feel free to add any1!
  • carlos118118
    Options
    22, anyone can add me :)
  • emmadrama
    emmadrama Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    24, trying to overcome a fear of running so maybe these experienced runners can help!
  • Lily26Walfo
    Lily26Walfo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Aww emma as soon as you start to run it is addictive- I warn you! !!! You feel like you have to run and toy feel like you have to take yourself further and push the limits. Its great. Guarantee you will love it. Just build it up gradually x
  • jackilync
    jackilync Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm 23. Actually down 26 lbs since February 16th but I just started using MFP again a couple weeks ago so it doesn't show all of my weight loss. I am using Couch to 5K to get ready for the 5K on July 14th that is being held for Domestic Violence, in memory of my cousins who were murdered this past July. I am really excited to run it but also terrified because I can barely do week 1 of the C25K without falling over gasping soo, I'm a little nervous. I could use some friends for motivation too! Good luck in all of your journeys!
  • jlmarohl
    jlmarohl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I used to get that taste in my mouth a lot when I would play in random basketball leagues when I was out of shape. I do get it a lot in the spring when I start running outside too. It goes away after awhile. It just takes more conditioning. :)
  • jlmarohl
    jlmarohl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend! :) I'm pretty active on MFP