Shredders please help!

Options
Hi everyone

I'm posting not for me but for my sister whose not a member. She's doing 30DS along with me, six months after having a hysterectomy. We're going on holiday in three weeks and she wanted to lose some of the weight and tone up before we go. Sadly it doesn't seem to be working for her and she's really downhearted.

For everyone's info she's on day 5 level 2 and isn't eating very much at all (she's lost her appetite since our grandmother died a few weeks ago). I don't think she's eating anywhere near enough (I reckon she's eating 950 Cals tops!). She's done so well, I'm so proud of her but is there anyone out there who could give me some advice to pass on, so that she finishes the shred and doesn't drop out!

Please help!!!!!

Replies

• TooLeftFeet
    TooLeftFeet Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    She rally needs to eat more than that, even if its just nutrition shakes. If she doesn't consume enough food, she won't lose. Best of luck!s
  • ptaradactyl88
    ptaradactyl88 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    She needs to consume ATLEAST 1200 calories a day. Read up on Starvation Mode and then share that info with her.
    I'm sorry for your loss.
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear of your grandmother's passing. I know that is difficult to handle.

For your sister, she needs to eat more. Her body is probably in shock because of a sudden drop in fuel levels. As to the shred, I had great results, but didn't see much change in the scale or measurements until right at the last week. All at once, it seemed like I just shrunk. I lost only 4 lb, but a total of 10". And it happened in the last week. But if she doesn't eat enough to refuel the body, she may not see any results.
  • clareiow
    clareiow Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much guys, I had a feeling this would be the response, and I've been trying to tell her that a) she's not eating enought and b) she should see out the shred.

As you've now said it as well she might believe me!!!