Light Active or Active

Options
I am trying to decide if I should or need to change my activity level from light active to active. i work 4 days a week 10 hours minimum each shift. and walk 3-7 miles at work on the 4 days. my 3 days off im not as active but with the weather changing and my toddler I will be more active. i also have began to work out more often. i just dont want to add too many calories and start packing weight on but i dont want to eat to little and be hungry or go into starvation mode. diary is open advice and suggestions.

Replies

• LaurenLouG
    LaurenLouG Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'd keep it at lightly active. I work out for an hour (or more) and keep mine at lightly active. If you find that you feel STARVING then maybe think about upping your calories.
  • LaurenLouG
    LaurenLouG Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I've just taken a look at your diary, I understand that as a mother to a young child who works, etc, that you're probably quite time poor, but I think you'd benefit by eating less lean cuisines. Your sodium is quite high, maybe try cooking healthy things at home which are less processed?
  • LaLaAlways
    LaLaAlways Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    thanks for the advice..yeah I just realized that this week so im going to work on that. i also realized that could be why i am soo thirsty and cant get enough water.