Let's see some progress pics!

Options
1235»

Replies

• reddirtgal
    Options
    What an inspiration you are to all of us! Keep up the good work! You look so happy!
    This is me at just over 450 lbs. Mar 2008 On full-time oxygen and in very poor health. My younger brother died in his sleep 4 months before this picture. He was overweight like me and his heart gave out. I wondered if my time was almost up too.

Kirk_Orem_Apr2008_zpscd76228e.jpg

Joined Weight Watchers and hired a personal trainer. Here in Mar 2010 I'm down 176 lbs. and off my supplemental oxygen

Kirk_SLC_Mar2009_zps98d4b3f3.jpg

in San Diego Jun 2012 and on a weight loss roller coaster. I've gained back 140 lbs. and need to use oxygen again.

Kirk_DelCoronado_Jun2012_zps6534ddf2.jpg

Feb 2013 on HMR Diet (Health Management Resources) through the local hospital. Have been on diet and using supplemental oxygen for 8 months. I'm down 120 lbs and my Pulmonologist just told me I didn't need to use supplemental oxygen anymore. I'm feeling great! I use MFP do document everything I eat and exercise regularly. I have a goal to be 194 lbs by Christmas. (less than 100 lbs to go). Thanks for your kindness and support on this site. It has been very helpful and motivating. Kirk

Kirk_half_pants0213_zpsa92bf017.jpg

WOW! To have lost that much weight not once, but twice is so inspirational to me. Thank you for sharing and GREAT JOB!!!!
  • zaybaby
    zaybaby Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    This is me at just over 450 lbs. Mar 2008 On full-time oxygen and in very poor health. My younger brother died in his sleep 4 months before this picture. He was overweight like me and his heart gave out. I wondered if my time was almost up too.

Joined Weight Watchers and hired a personal trainer. Here in Mar 2010 I'm down 176 lbs. and off my supplemental oxygen

in San Diego Jun 2012 and on a weight loss roller coaster. I've gained back 140 lbs. and need to use oxygen again.

Feb 2013 on HMR Diet (Health Management Resources) through the local hospital. Have been on diet and using supplemental oxygen for 8 months. I'm down 120 lbs and my Pulmonologist just told me I didn't need to use supplemental oxygen anymore. I'm feeling great! I use MFP do document everything I eat and exercise regularly. I have a goal to be 194 lbs by Christmas. (less than 100 lbs to go). Thanks for your kindness and support on this site. It has been very helpful and motivating. Kirk

WOW. You look SO fantastic. Congratulations. You just stopped me from going down the stairs and raiding my kitchen :laugh:
    Everybody you all look soo amazing.Great inspiration!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!